• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pacific Business News (Honolulu) - February 2, 2005
http://pacific.bizjournals.com/pacific/stories/2005/01/31/daily42.html

LATEST NEWS

5:59 AM HST Wednesday

As Aloha quits Vancouver, Harmony expands

Harmony Airways says it will add flights to accommodate Vancouver vacationers who had planned to fly Aloha to Hawaii.

Aloha Airlines announced in January that it will discontinue service from Canada on Apr. 11. Harmony said Wednesday it will increase the frequency of its flights on Apr. 25, to one flight per day, four of them to Honolulu and three to Maui.

Harmony flies a 197-seat Boeing 757 and serves wine and free in-flight movies. It also flies from Vancouver to Toronto, Palm Springs and Las Vegas.

Before Harmony was founded last year, Aloha had competition in the Vancouver corridor only from Air Canada, which stops over in Honolulu on its flights to Australia.

© 2005 American City Business Journals Inc.

dash8driver said:
oh dont start that again! did you already forget about the fun you had trying to get party money the last time? tho i can attest to the fact that hugh wouldnt hesitate to party...

hahaha

I finally figured out how to save this airline and I have decided to step up to the plate and take on being the CEO. Thank you, no flowers please.

Any and all questions are welcome.. To quote my predecessor, "you guys are so lucky I am here".

Now for my first trick! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back