• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RJP said:
Wednesday, February 9, 2005

Aloha Airlines
seeks name of
phantom e-mailer
We used to have a Phantom $hitter in our squadron (similar to the one in Bat21, I think it was). The dude would leave a steamer out in the airplanes to greet the crews. Very nice aroma in the tropics.

hugh i mguess yuor puter is up and running again, good are you drunk on german beer or will you be home tonight??

Wiserelli

Notice the IP address doesn't ping?

Not that I know anything about it.

dash8driver said:
what...this isnt my email box?

this message you wrote is completely worthless. unless someone is holding a gun to your head to read this thread... quitcherbitchin. if someone is, call the cops... just stop whining.

What an a$$.

dash8driver said:
again, another useless post. why dont you use your email or PMs for this garbage?

Wow! You are starting to get the point! Holy $hit, a miracle, someone call the Pope!

Sorry to interrupt the fun pissing match you guys have going but there's news again today!

LATEST NEWS

8:14 AM HST Friday

Aloha Airlines settles with mechanics

Aloha Airlines, pursuing concessionary labor contracts with all its union employees, announced Friday morning that it has reached a tentative contract agreement with negotiators for its mechanics.

District Lodge 142 of the International Association of Machinists represents 330 Aloha mechanics and inspectors.

"Aloha's mechanics have been working closely with the company," CEO David Banmiller said. "We're gratified by their spirit of cooperation."

Neither Aloha nor its unions have been releasing details of new contract agreements, though Aloha said Friday that the new one with the IAM is "consistent with agreements reached with other employee groups."

Aloha entered Chapter 11 bankruptcy recently and is moving to reduce its cost structure by paying labor costs and renegotating some aircraft leases, among other things.

Hawaiian Airlines (AMEX: HA), which is close to emerging from its own Chapter 11 receivership, has been doing the same thing, and earlier this week announced a second tentative settlement with its own mechanics, who rejected the first.

© 2005 American City Business Journals Inc.

Latest resources

Back