• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Aloha ʻino Mesa! Shame On You!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We are not parting ways with America West/USAirways anytime soon...sorry to disappoint you.

Spiff;)[/quote]

I wouldn't be so sure..... USAirways recently agreed to EM190 payrates. Should the airplanes become a reality, you and those 90 seaters will have no place to go, which really wouldn't break many hearts out there.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Spiff;)
spiff said:
I wouldn't be so sure..... USAirways recently agreed to EM190 payrates. Should the airplanes become a reality, you and those 90 seaters will have no place to go, which really wouldn't break many hearts out there.

Well, there is that PESKY contract we have with America West (now US Airways) until 2012 . . . DORK!

That is true. Because America West entered the merger out of bankruptcy we are held to the Mesa contract until something like 2012. Nothing against the Mesa pilots I'm just no big fan of Ornstein.

synchoff said:
Spiff;)

Well, there is that PESKY contract we have with America West (now US Airways) until 2012 . . . DORK!

Contracts are made to be broken... as a Mesa "dork" one would think you would have figured that out by now,given the way JO "sheets" all over yours:rolleyes: But then again.........

scar1900 said:
Did you look at the date on that article? It's over a year and a half old.

That was my point! He has actually approached the Chings Ings directly many times over the years but they wouldn't sell because Mesa was and always will be TOO CHEAP! JO wont do anything unless he can steal it or scare away the other investors to steal it. THATS A COWARD AND A CHEAT.

Maiko said:
Oh theres a good one. I do remember the contract with United that was cancelled in 98, which was just previously renewed. mmmm, whos the DORK

The United contract in 98 was cancelled because of poor performance. Mesa just finished the month of October with an A-14 of 90% (on-time) in the HP system with over 99% C.C factor. Sorry, but Mesa isn't going anywhere until at least 2012. -Bean

Beantown said:
The United contract in 98 was cancelled because of poor performance. Mesa just finished the month of October with an A-14 of 90% (on-time) in the HP system with over 99% C.C factor. Sorry, but Mesa isn't going anywhere until at least 2012. -Bean

Mesa dispatch reliability is still somewhere round 96.5% Numbers like that caused Frontier to broom them in 02 as well.

96.5% on the mainland! I wonder what that will become in Hawaii? Safe to gamble at least 95% or worse. I'm hoping its down around 89% or south of that.

Man, you guys take an annomoyous "DORKING" way, way, WAY too seriously.

I therefore "UN-Dork" any offended parties.

Latest resources

Back