Allegiant

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
skydiverdriver2 said:
By hub do you mean crewbase? A hub is an airport where a certain airline flies a large portion of their flights. A crewbase is where the crews live. Sometimes, they are the same place, sometimes not.

OK OK...the new crewbase. :rolleyes: I heard from a few months ago talk of West Palm and somewhere in the NE (Atlantic City maybe??), just curious if that was still in the works or what?

JAM-BRO said:
Whiner
It is because of people like u taking a job at Allegiant that there such a downward pressure on our salaries.. I have no respect for such prostitutes(One who sells one's abilities, talent, or name for an unworthy purpose.)!!!
$85/hr for 5yr/MD80 CA!!!!!!!!!!! That is friggin disgusting. Go on and keep on putting your respect where it counts...
THNX ans Cee U Next Time...

Jam-Bro

What would you recommend he do instead?

jobear said:
How easy is it to commute while working at Allegiant from DFW to Vegas or Sanford? What kind of insurance package and pay during training? haven't interviewed yet, but they were talking 9-28 class date.

Speaking from the outside...I would think commuting DFW-LAS would be a piece of cake. AirTran, AA, and USAirways all have direct flights and all are CASS. SFB would probably be a little harder as most airlines fly into MCO, but if you had a car, Im sure it would still be pretty easy. You could probably jump down to McAllen and then fly Allegiant direct to SFB.

The real question here is why on earth would anyone deliberately live in Texas!??! Especially with all them Texans down there and all. :puke: Texas

30, 8/24 Class, SFB! Look forward to meeting everyone! Anyone have any intel on anywhere to stay in LAS??

JAM-BRO said:
Whiner

THNX ans Cee U Next Time...

Jam-Bro

Oh my god, thats so funny. I've never heard that before. Ya right!!

What are ya.........5 years old.

Get a life.

Last edited:
My friend works there, and he tells me there are many places to stay in the summer, since a lot of folks leave if they can. They also have employees with crashpads available. One thing to remember, please bring the green sheet from your drug test to class. They won't give anyone badges until everyone passes the test, and the green sheet helps a lot. As you know, you can't travel or jumpseat without a badge.

I think they actually are going to grow that much, and this may be a good time to get on with them. Growth means seniority. Good luck to all.

Decided to pass on class at this time.

Hey I made a rhyme!

jobear

jobear said:
Decided to pass on class at this time.

Hey I made a rhyme!

jobear

Just curious. Where are you flying DC-9's now?

And why did you pass on class? And why would you say "at this time"? It has been my experience that if you decline a class date, that you will not get the option in the future.

Did Allegiant say that you would be able to get a later class date or are you assuming that since they offered one now that they would offer one again?

Latest resources

Back