Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll tell you...

RP 04 said:
Why is this garbage on the "Major" board?

Why is this garbage on the majors board?

BECAUSE THAT'S WHO WE'RE HIRING FROM!

westward said:
Why is this garbage on the majors board?

BECAUSE THAT'S WHO WE'RE HIRING FROM!

...if all goes according to plan, tomorrow we take over the world...:nuts:

By hub do you mean crewbase? A hub is an airport where a certain airline flies a large portion of their flights. A crewbase is where the crews live. Sometimes, they are the same place, sometimes not. Airlines like America West have one large hub and the crewbase is the same city. Delta has crewbases all over, and hubs in a few places. Some airlines outstation base, and the flights all head for the hubs in the morning.

Does anyone know if Declan Ryan was still on the board of Ryanair when they started going south? Perhaps they sold it to this O'Leary guy, and he is responsible for the way they treat people.
Thanks.

You really need to get off the Ryan kick.........getting a little old. Go start a new thread about Ryan if you're that interested in them.

Old? People have been talking about pay for training on this board for years. I'm truly sorry if I'm bothering you, but I'm just looking for some information. If you don't have any, thanks anyway.

How about age of the pilots that got the offer, since senority is going on that? It sounds like a big class , 20-22. And senority(age) is everything. I'm 30. Wondering how close to the bottom I'll be. Also what is your base preference. Mine SFB.

sweeper said:
34, SFB...Aug 24 class. At least I'll have 1 junior to me.
34 also, SFB, Aug 24 class....what month is your birthday Sweeper, so we know who's senior?;)

Latest resources

Back