• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant seeks B757s, may create alter-ego airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, with each post you continue to destroy your credibility here UALiar. Now you are calling PFT_128 a smart guy...really? You’re asking guys to PM a punk who PAID to gain hours in a 1900 while your “brothers & sisters” were out there building hours the hard way. What a joke! PFT_128 is a union poster boy now, but in the past he would’ve cut YOUR throat to get YOUR job. You are the epitome of all hypocrites, I will say good day to you sir.

I'm not sure what's better......ALPO or UALiar.....I'll get back to you that one. But for now, make sure you use both so that hilarity will ensue no matter which you use.

Anyway, I think he has some experience getting guys unionized, and it sounds like the Allegiant guys are going to need it soon. But hey, they're also free to completely ignore my advice and the Allegiant guys can continue down the "primrose path" paved by their CEO. Hopefully they will enjoy those $70 hour 757 Captain rates...

I'm not sure what's better......ALPO or UALiar.....I'll get back to you that one. But for now, make sure you use both so that hilarity will ensue no matter which you use.

Anyway, I think he has some experience getting guys unionized, and it sounds like the Allegiant guys are going to need it soon. But hey, they're also free to completely ignore my advice and the Allegiant guys can continue down the "primrose path" paved by their CEO. Hopefully they will enjoy those $70 hour 757 Captain rates...

Save your breath, whatever AAY does will have nothing to do with any advice you are providing.

My understanding from the debates I've had with previous Allegiant pilots is that they're pretty happy with their low wages because they have an excellent relationship with management and they're home every night and they're just starting out so low pay isn't much of a concern and they don't fly where everyone else flies so no one else in the industry should worry about it either. If they're happy flying MD88's for a fraction of the going rate, why should the 757's be any different?

Or maybe, just maybe, the concerns that I've posted about Allegiant wages in the past were valid? Nah....

Regardless, I think the Allegiant pilots are about to get screwing #2 with screwing #1 of course being their most recently negotiated pay scale. Gallagher can do whatever he wants and will. If you're lucky he'll throw you the MD88 rates + $10/hr. and then the AAPAG can claim a victory.

A few of you Allegiant guys should drop a smart guy like PCL_128 a PM and see how to get a union on the property......and fast to unf*** what you're about to be given. I've read on various forums that some pilot groups have a few different ways of expressing their displeasure, as well.

Gallagher = Scumbag

Maybe you've been right all along ual

foot in mouth... publicly

Time to step up fellow aay slaves

Anyway, I think he (PCL_128) has some experience getting guys unionized,

:rolleyes: The most idiotic post in this thread. PCL_128 was responsible for the first failure of the ALPA vote at Colgan due to the crap he was spouting on this board pushing away the fence-sitters. One of the main reasons that the vote succeeded the second time round was that he and his cronies were asked to keep their posts on the Colgan threads to a minimum.

Mr. Gallagher repeatedly and bluntly suggested that AAPAG was being greedy in believing it should be better compensated
If this statement is true...sounds like Gallagher is cut from the same cloth as Orenstein. As Orenstein has shown, one can only float the company on the backs of the employees for so long before the lack of Management Skills come to the surface.

Good luck to the AAY pilots.

Latest resources

Back