• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant is hiring FOs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Spoken like a regional lifer. Okay then.

You will take a pay cut from a regional. Plan on $2000 a month taxed during training, then roughly $2300 a month for the next year after taxes. With no overnights there is no per diem and most will see a large pay cut from that alone.

I'm not trying to be negative. This is a great company and they do know how to make money here. I've just heard time and again complaints from newhires (including myself) who just didn't realize how low the pay is to start.

I'm not trying to be negative. This is a great company and they do know how to make money here. I've just heard time and again complaints from newhires (including myself) who just didn't realize how low the pay is to start.

How do you not realize what the pay of a company is if you're about to work for them? That is one of the 1st things I check to see if it's a financially smart move. Not knocking, just curious.

How do you not realize what the pay of a company is if you're about to work for them? That is one of the 1st things I check to see if it's a financially smart move. Not knocking, just curious.

Knowing the hourly rate isn't knowing your paycheck. I got a $4/hr raise compared to my last job when I got hired here, but wound up losing almost $1000 a month after taxes when you figure in the 70 hour guarantee and loss of all per diem.

They typically only keep the window open a few days.

Not sure if they are even interviewing....they may be pulling this class out of the pool.

The job posting was a mistake on HR's part. The November and December classes will all be pulled from a pool. There are no interviews scheduled at this time.

Latest resources

Back