• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant interview no shows

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I worked for Allegiant and left because of the compensation package. Great group of people just not enough money in the long run.

I just had them remove my name from the August 30 class. As much as I want to do day trips and be home every night, I just can't pass up the pay and benefits with my NetJets offer.

Thanks to all the Allegiant guys that offered info and help about the company. I wish you all success in the future.

Last edited:
I just had them remove my name from the August 30 class. As much as I want to do day trips and be home every night, I just can't pass up the pay and benefits with my NetJets offer.

Thanks to all the Allegiant guys that offered info and help about the company. I wish you all success in the future.

Tough call between the two. Allegiant is growing quickly and it offers a pretty good QOL so long as it maintains its out-and-back flying. Netjets is the market leader in the fractional market with brand new aircraft and a great benefits package but the flying is very different from traditional airline flying. I guess it comes down to personal preference in this case. Both are good choices.

I will be interested to watch Allegiant's growth out of the Phoenix area (Williams Gateway) given that Southwest and USAirways/AWA operate big hubs out of there as well. I guess it will be similar to the Las Vegas operation - avoid direct competition.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back