• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant hiring???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
good info guys keep it comming. i've been to a wedding and am totally gone. but i appreciate the info. nja sucks under new management (sp). i'd love to work for allegiant.

good info guys keep it comming. i've been to a wedding and am totally gone. but i appreciate the info. nja sucks under new management (sp). i'd love to work for allegiant.

You want to leave NetJets to come to Allegiant?

NJA mgmt sucks? Haven't heard that in about 5 yrs. I don't know if he was being facetious or not?

You want to leave NetJets to come to Allegiant?

I would at this point. Too bad I turned down my Allegiant offer after receiving one from NJA in September of 07. Will probably be furloughed at NJA by the first of the year I'm guessing. Gotta love trying to make a living in aviation! :bawling:

I would at this point. Too bad I turned down my Allegiant offer after receiving one from NJA in September of 07. Will probably be furloughed at NJA by the first of the year I'm guessing. Gotta love trying to make a living in aviation! :bawling:

Aside from that, I would assume you do enjoy the equipment and the flying. Without the possible furlough, I would assume that is a superior job to Allegiant considering all else. If you are able to hold a captain position in base at Allegiant then the comparison is probably in favor of Allegiant.

Hi!

bEtween the economic upturn, and guys taking leave, I don't see why U would be furloguhed. The time to furlough to save money would've been Dec/Feb timeframe.

cliff
NBO

Aside from that, I would assume you do enjoy the equipment and the flying. Without the possible furlough, I would assume that is a superior job to Allegiant considering all else. If you are able to hold a captain position in base at Allegiant then the comparison is probably in favor of Allegiant.

It's alot deeper than that. Most Allegiant lines are out n' backs. home every night.

It's alot deeper than that. Most Allegiant lines are out n' backs. home every night.

Yes, that is huge. I live in MCO as well so the SFB base would have been ideal. It was a tough decision. My wife wanted me to go to Allegiant. I choose NetJets because I figured between being owned by Berkshire-Hathaway and being the industry leader, the long term viability and job security would be greater. Amazing how things can change over 2 years.

Latest resources

Back