• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Hiring Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I like your post. It's actually well thought out for once. For the record, I did say "bottom-dwellers" was too harsh. So how many 10 year captains do you have now? Are you comparing those rates to the "new" northwest/delta rates? Do you realize those rates are bottom of the barrel rates that were forced down the throats of those pilots in bankruptcy? Does living in a "brave new world" mean that you have to except low wages at the cost to your profession so that you can be home every night? Talk about reading the news, ever ask an airtran pilot about their awesome 2 year upgrades? You don't have to ever worry about me in the allegiant hiring line. I've got a pretty good job.

Which is it? Are the concessionary rates at the legacy carriers because we are dragging them down or because they were shoved down their throats in bankruptcy? 'cause you said both. Just saying.

What weight does already living at one of the bases have on your package when Allegiant looks for possible applicants?

Thanks,

Avrat

Is the 2 year upgrade still true? I knew quite a few guys who went there from CJC about 2 years ago...I wonder if they are in the left seat yet?

ID

I read that on AirlinePilots as well...but I do not know if that is right. I think they may have hired a streat captain or two....it would be cool if those colgan guys are captains now.

They sure are a big showing here in LAS

No street captains that I know of, just guys who got on during peak growth.

Several Colgan guys are captains, several are senior FO's.

What weight does already living at one of the bases have on your package when Allegiant looks for possible applicants?

Thanks,

Avrat

If they're hiring into that base then you may get lucky, but they probably require some flexibility because there are 9 bases you could get sent to.

Latest resources

Back