• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant getting A319 type

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are 156 seats. Those 319's are specially made with four over wing exits rather than two. I also believe they have a 28" pinch. Should be something to see.

Never flew the Mad Dog, but in the 319 there will be no doubt your engines are running, louder than a Dash-8 or ATR for sure....enjoy it, twitchy little prick that poops out in the climb much earlier than it should....crappy wing....

According to seat guru Spirit's 319s have a 30" seat pitch and the 320s have a 28" pitch. Believe it or not, I find the 320s more comfortable.

I was reading an article on Cebu Pacific in the Phillipines and it stated that all of their 319's are going to Allegiant.

So, any predictions on where the first A319s (arriving this November) will likely be based? LAS? IWA? Here's the latest news on the A319s:

GE Capital Aviation Services (GECAS), the commercial aircraft leasing and financing arm of GE, announced today it has signed agreements to lease nine Airbus A319 aircraft to Allegiant Air (Las Vegas) to expand the carrier’s current fleet. All nine aircraft are powered with CFM56-5B engines.
The first aircraft is scheduled for delivery to Allegiant in November 2012, with the remaining scheduled for delivery through 2015.
Previously on July 30, 2012 Allegiant announced its intention to lease nine Airbus A319 aircraft from GE Capital Aviation Services (GECAS) and to lease and eventually purchase ten Airbus A319 aircraft from Cebu Pacific Air (Manila). This new signed contract moves up the delivery date of the first A319.

Latest resources

Back