• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed about 1.5 years ago. I didn't know anyone at Allegiant, I had no turbine PIC and I was by far the low time guy in the interview group with 4200 hours. He also acted surprised when he saw that I had no PIC time, but I still got hired. Hang in there!

What are the odds you could get Laughlin, NV as a domicile as a newhire? How soon could one likely bid Laughlin if you wanted it?

IFP is not that senior. Jr FO DOH Jan07. But with only 3 FOs, it's a matter of one of them wanting another domicile or upgrading.

Hey Emb-170!! We interviewed together with shields. He got the call an hour later for the 4/19 class. Seems like they hire a variety of people with different backgrounds. I wouldnt worry about the pic time with allegiant air, if you get the interview its upto to you to get hired regardless of your exp. Im looking forward to applying again in a year. Tell Aaron I said hello ;)

What's up brotha!? Yeah I figured Shields would get it. He was always real outgoing since I've first known him. I'm happy for him. Didn't they say they would be sending some letters for future classes too or were those also phone calls? It's been a crazy week. I can't remember what's what.

Anyone heard anything yet from the interviews that took place 3-4 weeks ago? I did not receive a call for the April 19 class but they said they'd be sending out rejection letters or letters offering a future class date. I haven't received either. Would have thought I would have gotten the "thanks but not thanks" letter by now. Maybe they are trying to figure out when the next class is? If anyone has gotten a response let me know. Thanks.

RP, let us know when you hear something good or bad. I'm another long term FO whose holding out hope for allegiant. I did send a resume about 6 months ago and got the "we've received your resume and well call" letter.

RP, let us know when you hear something good or bad. I'm another long term FO whose holding out hope for allegiant. I did send a resume about 6 months ago and got the "we've received your resume and well call" letter.

I would suggest keeping in up to date to show you are still interested. Do you know anyone at the company?

The latest plan had a class start yesterday and that was it for the summer. I would not be surprised to see another 1 or 2 though through the summer. Just my 2 cents.

I would suggest keeping in up to date to show you are still interested. Do you know anyone at the company?

The latest plan had a class start yesterday and that was it for the summer. I would not be surprised to see another 1 or 2 though through the summer. Just my 2 cents.

No, unfortunately I don't know anyone that works at the company. The chief pilot also addressed the fact that I didn't know anyone at the company in the interview. I know one of the guys from college that interviewed the same day and did get the call for the April 19 class. He had letters of rec from a couple of guys that worked there that he knew from his previous employer. Unfortunately, no one from my current employer has went to work for Allegiant that I know of; hence no contacts there.

They said you can re-interview in 1 year if you were not selected for the April 19 class or a future class. Still have not heard one way or another yet. I'm hoping for a future class since I live in MCO and it's the one place that I'd really like to work.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back