Allegiant Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Otto Coarsen said:
One more thing, Any idea if the sim training is still backed up?

-Otto (Retired Ready-Reserve Sitter)

Simulator training is done at Simpro USA and I believe Allegiant is the only one using the MD80 simulator, so there should be no problems.

It depends on QOL and bases and what not, but i think i would want to hold onto the PIC position for a while. Not to be the party pooper or anything! Of course he may be going back to the right seat either way depending on where he works?

Does anyone know more about the SFB schedules ?? Thinking of commuting from about 2 hours away with a crash pad in SFB.

Also, do I understand correctly that SFB is junior for both F/o and Capt ?

Last, are the upgades only by seniority or by qualifications ?? (I have a few thousand hours pic in the 80).

Any information would be helpful as the QOL where I am at is not very good.

The SFB schedules are generally better than LAS. They run on a sort of pref bidding system as I understand it.. By that I mean you e-mail someone your preferences, and he builds lines accordingly. I'm sure someone from the SFB base can correct me.

The SFB base is junior for Captains. There are quite a few LAS based FOs who want SFB so new FOs might be in LAS (or RNO/IFP) for a few months before SFB expands to the point you can hold it.

Questions

Hello all,

I am in the Nov 3rd class. Just wondering if anyone has info about a crashpads in LAS during training.

PM me with any info you might have,

Thanks,

GP

G&P,

Welcome aboard!!

If you don't fine one before class, check out the bulletin board at HQ.. There are usually some crash pad postings there.

ChperpltII, welcome back!!!!

Welcome back man, what did you do to deserve the limbo?

I really don't know... They can have the Chperplt account if they want.. It had too many posts anyway..needed a retirement.

Latest resources

Back