Allegiant advice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeah puppetboy that's what we were thinking happened to a bottomfeeder like you

"good job" making that very hard decision between Great Lakes, Republic, Skywest and SWA - it must have been so difficult for you

how did you do it? you retard

next time you take a dump make sure your mouth isn't under your butt

Ok Goo. Way to crap on someone at a sh!tty company who's been getting crapped on his whole time there. Sure, he sounds like a d0uche, but easy on your own chest-thumping. Allegiant is making money right? Don't brag about your sh!t pay.

read it again meatball

Ok Goo. Way to crap on someone at a sh!tty company who's been getting crapped on his whole time there. Sure, he sounds like a d0uche, but easy on your own chest-thumping. Allegiant is making money right? Don't brag about your sh!t pay.

That guy crapped on himself AND made his own choices like the ones to be where he is and mudsling at every other airline he could. Just take a look at a couple of his posts. Nobody went looking for him, he found us.

Where is the "chest-thumping" and bragging? How do you know what Goo makes?

That guy crapped on himself AND made his own choices like the ones to be where he is and mudsling at every other airline he could. Just take a look at a couple of his posts. Nobody went looking for him, he found us.

Where is the "chest-thumping" and bragging? How do you know what Goo makes?

I agree with what you say. I'm just not overly-impressed with:
YR FO CA
1 41 61
2 49 79
3 53 86
4 56 92
etc...

But then again, I'm not at all impressed with my own paycheck either.

I have faith in SWA not to make a mistake here...

I don't think anyone at Allegiant is bragging about the pay. It's not bad pay compared to companies in our category. We cannot be compared to SWA, that would be like comparing the light from a candle to a campfire.

I don't think there is any airline that pays hotel or per diem in domicile. The only time you receive accomodations or per diem are away from base. People who live out-of-town have crash pads.

American and eagle due per diem on day trips,but it is taxable. From what I heard second and third hand most of the majors due as well.

Last edited:
American and eagle due per diem on day trips,but it is taxable. From what I heard second and third hand most of the majors due as well.

And we get per diem on day trips as well.

Read the post again...You took his comment out of context.

Last edited:
Any more info on the possibility of a midwestern base? It seems to go against the whole ideology behind Allegiant, but would be the main reason I'd look to apply.

Any more info on the possibility of a midwestern base? It seems to go against the whole ideology behind Allegiant, but would be the main reason I'd look to apply.

No, there are a lot of commuters though. Vegas is relatively easy from the midwest.

Latest resources

Back