• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant 4Q results in 23.4% operating margin and $25 million share buyback

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No worries, we're working on it. It's just a matter of time before our wages are standard for an airilne our size.

No worries, we're working on it. It's just a matter of time before our wages are standard for an airilne our size.

How are you working on it? Is there a union drive going on?

How are you working on it? Is there a union drive going on?

Why would we need a union drive? Our pilot advisory group (AAPAG) has gotten this pilot group a 40% increase in pay over the last 4 years. There's no reason to think they won't continue to make improvements to our pay and work rules as time goes on.

When we stop seeing improvements, we can talk about a union drive.

That's what I thought. :rolleyes:

Why would we need a union drive? Our pilot advisory group (AAPAG) has gotten this pilot group a 40% increase in pay over the last 4 years. There's no reason to think they won't continue to make improvements to our pay and work rules as time goes on.

When we stop seeing improvements, we can talk about a union drive.

Good luck with that plan. Sounds like us circa 2002.

That's what I thought. :rolleyes:

How about you worry about your company and let us worry about ours? Last I checked, you guys weren't doing so hot... Since you think you have all the answers, fix your own sh-t first.

I guess you could always go PFT somewhere else if your current gig doesn't work out... Heck, maybe Gulfstreme will take you back???

Last edited:
Good luck with that plan. Sounds like us circa 2002.

So far so good Dude... We have a lot of work to do, but the progress we've made has been better than any union could have done.

If our management keeps an open mind and wants to stay union free, they'll do what needs to be done. I don't think the pilot group will have a problem pulling the trigger on a union if and when the time comes.

How about you worry about your company and let us worry about ours? Last I checked, you guys weren't doing so hot... Since you think you have all the answers, fix your own sh-t first.

I guess you could always go PFT somewhere else if your current gig doesn't work out... Heck, maybe Gulfstreme will take you back???
A little touchy are we?

How about you worry about your company and let us worry about ours?

I am worried about my pilot group. We're trying to negotiate pay raises while you guys who fly similar equipment are doing it for far less than our 8-year old contract rates. We're trying to get our FOs up to respectable rates, but your FOs top out at a rate that is less than our 3rd year rate. We're trying to bring our Captains up to something close SWA rates, while you top out at barely more than half that. You don't exist in a vacuum. Your rates affect everyone else.

Latest resources

Back