Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gern_blanston said:
Go, Deli Guy! You are on a roll!

On a roll.............Get it! On a roll! :)

As long as the roll is made by union labor, I get it. If the roll is made in some third world sweat shop using sub standard flour and barely edable yeast, hell no, I don't get it. You probably don't even check where your rolls come from do you mister? Maybe you should check that from time to time!

Replacements are in the works for all

I know for a fact (as employee) that NWA managers got certified/recertified and the hirings were/are taking place through Pinnacle (check out their second quarter SEC filing) Pilots increased/FA increased/CSA increased - 86% (gee guess what group will be next) - seems between the domestic hiring and the Pacific offshore hiring the FAs are covered - lay off heavy equipment pilots with fresh (cheap) recruits waiting in the wings and large pool of CSAs to take over.

Question is - what do we all do about it since it seems none of the unions are doing much and I see bankruptcy coming shortly after the holiday weekend. If any pilots bother to check you will see more and more routings are being picked up with the RJs.

Latest resources

Back