• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

All is quiet at Flex.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is always a percentage of that person's earnings over the year based on fuel savings, days worked, execution of performance and one other item that slips my mind. Usually around 4 to 5 %. We are getting one again this year as well.

How much was the check for? Was it a flat payout for everyone or was it a percentage of that person's earnings over a certain period?

It is always a percentage of that person's earnings over the year based on fuel savings, days worked, execution of performance and one other item that slips my mind. Usually around 4 to 5 %. We are getting one again this year as well.

Interesting. Thanks for the info.

My crystal ball says that if changes are made it will consist of a fancy wrapped package of pretty much nothing. At best they will reduce the days to 15 and adjust the daily rate to make us feel like we are getting more money, but at the end of the year you have made no more than the previous year. They may also offer a guaranteed schedule of more days so that it appears you can make more, but you will have to work 16-18 days to realize any raise. They will eliminate pay in other areas to make up for any pennies these changes may cost. They will not mention that these areas of extra pay have been eliminated until months later crews realize they are no longer getting paid. They will not change anything in terms of rest/duty, callouts, insurance or any other QOL issues. They will not do anything that actually costs money. Sadly, this is how they have always operated. I hope I am wrong. We will see come February. If my predictions are true maybe the SkyDans of Flex will finally realize that organization is the only solution to make positive change at Flex. I am all for getting things done without a union, but after 11 years here I don't see anything happening without one.

All is no longer so quiet. A new chief pilot is in our future. Change is coming, whether we like it or not.

RH is gone, it is about time. Fly the line and your eyes will open up. He will not last one year.

Oddly enough, that's exactly what the pilots at TWA, Pan Am, and Eastern Airlines all said too.

HEY NACHO-LIBRE!!!!!

So let understand what u r trying to say mmmm!!

So what u saying is that we should start typing and forwarding our resumes to NJ and that will be the best descision ever???

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back