• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

All is quiet at Flex.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RH is a good guy, I dont think this is a good thing for the pilot group. The worst part is that the new CP, whoever he may be, is not exactly gonna go to bat immediately for us. RH new his way around and new how to deal with the different higher up folks. The new person will have to learn all that.

He folded like a lawn chair in front of the management.

I happen to know exactly what Handschuch did and if had been anyone other than him, they would be out on the street looking for work. He put all of our careers at risk and he did not get what he deserved because he still has a job, and a damn good one at that. He should not have been allowed to stay. The only reason he will be here more than a year will be because anyone operating the CL300 has someone working for them that knows him and has Blackballed him.

He is still getting prefferential treatment, just look at his schedule on PBS. It indicates he is flying a reserve line but his name is never on the reserve list of pilots.
Monica is building his lines for him so he does'nt have to fly with anyone he does not want to or work more than he has to.

Oh, and just in case some of you don't know it. He is also a LIAR, just ask the jury in the latest court case against Flexjet.

Last edited:
ha, you know I have noticed that RH is always flying with the same guy. Everybody who sees him says "oh yeah, I saw Rick, he was in blah blah blah with so and so." Well so and so is always the same person. I dont get to pick who I fly with. He should have to bid for schedules the same as everybody else. and I wonder what his share of international is... things that make you go hhhhmmmmmmmmm

The drive should be getting more intense unless you are still satisfied with all of the "promises" yet to be delivered. CS has their raise coming to reality at the beginning of April. They still work less than us for more money. They are roughly the same size as flex and enjoy many bases, real rest rules and will be working less than us for more pay. The only thing delivered to the pilot group at the big announcement was sick days for new hires. We need unity now more than ever. Money was not my primary issue, but it was the only issue addressed. I urge every Flex pilot to think long and hard about the rest of their careers. The only way we can get things done is through self-representation. Get on board.

Latest resources

Back