• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALL Flying will performed by AA pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So are they talking about adding the Eagle pilots to the AA seniority list by DOH? Thought not.

No.

I don't know where you inferred that.

They want all flying done for or on behalf of AMR by pilots on their seniority list. In other words, they want ALL of Eagle flying as well as any of the Connections current flying.

They MIGHT be willing to offer a staple to Eagle pilots as furlough fodder, but AMR won't do that. They're attempt to get ALL flying will fail anyways and ultimately I'm saying AMR will get their way (in BK or out of it).

Eagle pilots will just watch.

No.

I don't know where you inferred that.

They want all flying done for or on behalf of AMR by pilots on their seniority list. In other words, they want ALL of Eagle flying as well as any of the Connections current flying.

They MIGHT be willing to offer a staple to Eagle pilots as furlough fodder, but AMR won't do that. They're attempt to get ALL flying will fail anyways and ultimately I'm saying AMR will get their way (in BK or out of it).

Eagle pilots will just watch.
Nice way for AA pilots to treat their brothers and sisters. (More sarcasm)

Nice way for AA pilots to treat their brothers and sisters. (More sarcasm)

Sadly, despite our repeated attempts over the years to extend repeated olive branches in their direction, in their eyes we're really not "brothers and sisters" (a most ludicrous statement, if there ever was one), but "suckers and saps".

Latest resources

Back