• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALL Flying will performed by AA pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree however, when you read the Negative Post and Hateful things that he Post while Hiding behind a Screen name sometimes the best thing to do with people like him is to OUT HIM!

It's a Small industry and I sometimes can get negative on here as well. But he just attacks people on every thread and I think he get enjoyment out of it. I'm glad the Moderator banned him and I will be Honest I got Banned once too here for going after Johnny O to aggressively.

I had alot of Delta retiree's in my New Hire Class all of them were Stand up guys not like 737Pylt he's a little Fat Slob that I feel got whats comming to him.

Now that's it for me back to the Peace and Quite of not having to read 737Pylts post.

It is easier said that done... plus the APA can afford to wave a big stick around... they don't have responsibility of serving many groups with different needs.

That's the best argument you've made yet for why ALPA has GOT TO GO Rez. Cangrats on your realization.

That's the best argument you've made yet for why ALPA has GOT TO GO Rez. Cangrats on your realization.

Wrong. This is win win for the APA.

They credit for going for the Holy grail. If you want $50 bucks then ask for $100.

AMR says no way... how about a pay raise instead. the APA says ok.

Then the APA goes to the Eagle pilots and says... We tried to get all flying under one list... sorry... (but we got us pay raise....)

Rez, we've come to the realization that it is a Dog Eat Dog business world. Of course in a perfect world we'd all be holding hands and singing around the peace tree, but this is business in today's world. You're 1930's romantic vision of what a grande old profession this is...face it, it's as dead as your best buddy Hopson there. A nice thing about the APA standing up is that it will show other pilots at other airlines they can ask for the same.

Rez, we've come to the realization that it is a Dog Eat Dog business world.

I realized that after my first displacement and furlough!

Of course in a perfect world we'd all be holding hands and singing around the peace tree, but this is business in today's world. You're 1930's romantic vision of what a grande old profession this is...face it, it's as dead as your best buddy Hopson there.

Its been the same for the past 80 years. Don't think we or you are any special. The capitialist have been screwing labor for longer than that....

A nice thing about the APA standing up is that it will show other pilots at other airlines they can ask for the same.

Anyone can talk the talk... let's see if the APA can deliver. I hope they do...

So much for a detailed and thought provoking reply to my post?

Oh the irony. Weren't we lambasted for bringing E190's onto our property? Don't try to tell me that AA is going to pay ERJ guys mainline wages because the APA has already agreed that that need not happen. Oh, mainline benefits you say? Better than nothing, I guess.

Bull. APA did not want a "complete bump and flush" after 9/11. In fact, they offered to limit flowbacks to a total of 125. The Eagle MEC refused, stating they were going to stop ANY AA pilot from flowing back.

We know how THAT worked. We've gone over this time and time again.

This 'urban legend' stuff is what prevents any meaningful dialogue from taking place.

BTW, I have personally talked to Eagle guys who would accept nothing less than DOH at AA. This is far from one-sided.

Gotta run. I've got my own integration to defend...TC

It was not a bump and flush. There was not a 125 flowback limit. It was a staple to the bottom, DOH for furlough protection, captain positions generated by every 4th new ERJ would be given to AA as well as the CRJ700s spots. The APA wanted to hire pilots off the street and place them above the Eagle pilots. Their argument was they wouldn't be able to attract the pilots that other majors do if they had to start on the ATR in SJU. The APA killed it.

FO 4--flywithruss said APA wanted a "bump and flush".

I was making the point that there were offers to limit the damage by flowbacks and Eagle MEC wanted nothing to do with it. There is blame on both sides for the failure to come to an agreement on "Onelist".

What you say is true. If ALL pilots came to AA via flowthrough/starting at Eagle, how would the military guys get their squadron buddies in the door without them "having" to fly at ATR? ;)

THAT issue will be a sticking point to ANY Legacy trying to bring on a w/o regional. TC

I realized that after my first displacement and furlough!
Not to be snide, but I realized that before graduating highschool...

The capitialist have been screwing labor for longer than that....
And the point of my rant? It's time to screw back! There are many ways this can be accomplished.

So much for a detailed and thought provoking reply to my post?
There is no thought provoking reply for you Rez. Just reading your comments we can tell you know everything already.

Not to be snide, but I realized that before graduating highschool...

Smarter man than me!

And the point of my rant? It's time to screw back! There are many ways this can be accomplished.

Agreed. we probably disagree on the HOW!

There is no thought provoking reply for you Rez. Just reading your comments we can tell you know everything already.

Not if you are smater than I :)

Latest resources

Back