• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALL Flying will performed by AA pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't want it both ways..... I am happy with the current size limits on DCI flying..... but don't want any restrictions on ASA/Skywest for any flying they do outside of the Delta code.....
Awsome! Fly away for cheaper labor that you scumbags are! The problem therein sport, is that as long as you fly Delta code, you CAN'T fly anything bigger, much as you scabs would like to!

MOD INPUT: I just got myself banned for 10 days because I don't know what a "Scab" is.

Works great since most of the flights to MLB are RJs.... I have seniority over the many Delta pilots on the RJs.... You do realize that we have seniority over Delta on our own airplanes.... Most commuting cities are RJs..... The pass priority is actually going to hurt you guys more than us..... Oh well.....

So to answer your question, most of the time I am S3 and it is YOU that would be S3C.....
Hey that's great.....As you ***** Just another reason you are getting 10 days are so fond of saying, It doesn't affect me, so, have at it!
Besides between the cancellations and delays that your lousy company produces, its amazing you get anywhere!

This is your second time being banned, 3rd time is a lifetime ban

Last edited by a moderator:

This is your second time being banned, 3rd time is a lifetime ban

How does a lifetime ban work for someone who doesn't have a life to begin with?

It cost ALPA alot of money..... and we have some small protections now from mainline scope..... In the end it was worth the money.........

Gee Joey... it cost me money.... but I don't have anything to show for it..... Thanks for tying up the resoucres of my Association. Let me guess.... you tell yourself that no one understands and in Flying the Line Vol XXI you will be vindicated and hailed a true visonary.....

Stick it!!

Majors pay for everything anyways...and give the regionals millions of profit a quarter. Just think they could keep that money and give it back to the management GODS.

What garbage. This was a pretty good thread.

Joe's positions do not reflect what the RJDC was trying to accomplish.

Which position is that fins? Do you think you should have any superseniority at ASA now if things start to go south?

I'm curious as to which part of my position you are now opposed to?

Gee Joey... it cost me money.... but I don't have anything to show for it..... Thanks for tying up the resoucres of my Association. Let me guess.... you tell yourself that no one understands and in Flying the Line Vol XXI you will be vindicated and hailed a true visonary.....

Stick it!!

..... don't really care how you feel about it Rez.... Members of the ASA MEC have said it helped us here at ASA...... That's all I'm concerned about......

..... don't really care how you feel about it Rez.... Members of the ASA MEC have said it helped us here at ASA...... That's all I'm concerned about......

So you believe the MEC members when they tell you something you want to hear, but you call them a bunch of incompetent buffoons when you and your older girlfriend are trying to get rid of them last election? :rolleyes:

What garbage. This was a pretty good thread.

Joe's positions do not reflect what the RJDC was trying to accomplish.

Actually, I think it's the other way around. Joe's positions are exactly representative of the plaintiffs and the officers of the RJDC (remember, Joe was an RJDC officer at one point). It's your positions that were always too common-sense and reasonable for the real RJDC blowhards. Joe is just showing everyone what the RJDC was really all about: "me, me, me, me, me!!!!!"

Which position is that fins? Do you think you should have any superseniority at ASA now if things start to go south?

I'm curious as to which part of my position you are now opposed to?
It was always rational that if the lists were merged (circa 2000) that it would be a staple based on paycheck, or equipment. Search my threads, that is what I always thought the expectations were.

My understanding was that the RJDC's objections to jets for jobs is that J4J did not address predatory scope, one list, or the effectiveness of keeping management's promises.

I'm all for fences, but there has to be something given for something gained. If you get one list, you have to accept that there might be a flush.

Future trends suggest the majority of growth will be in the 100 to 130-150 seat range. There would not be much to worry about for you, but none the less a flow down would effect everyone on a single list negatively. More likely, growth would effect everyone positively instead of fighting over where management decides to allocate ASM's.

On the Delta property I do not see how onelist can be achieved - although it remains a worthy goal. There are too many disparate interests and some of the mainline pilots simply don't want it regardless of the logic of onelist from a labor perspective.

Jets for Jobs is not a horrible idea - if done right. Call it brand scope if you want.

To answer your question, understand it is hugely speculative based on events unlikely to happen, but,
I've still got my M&G invite from FedEx, or I would take a LOA, so no, personally based on current information, I would not be looking to ASA.

However, the Delta MEC is spun up for merger and aquisition activity in a way that appears unmatched in the profession right now. As long as the hedge funds have strings to pull, it would be smart for EVERY MEC to do the same.

At the small jet contractors, I do not know how the merger / acquisition function works. ASA did not merge with Comair, or SkyWest. Politically, those in power did not want those mergers despite compelling reasons for labor to get on the same team.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back