• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

All 135 pilots should read.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In our prayer and reflection time today at work, we talked about King David and how Satan does not work to make us hate God, he tries to make us forget God.

That same thing can be said about many things in our lives that take away or make us forget that which is important.

The constant whine of the jet engine is replaced with the constant whine of those for who Netjets union battle has made them totally forget that which is important.

For me, I have to go through God, my wife, four kids, 9 pets, our home , our church, our community, and a few more things before I get to where work stands in my life.

These people have become obsessed with this and it is number one in their thoughts and life. For Buffett, it is probably item 6848 in his thought pattern if there at all.

To label others and try to get them caught up in their self imposed world --- what are they thinking? or not.

1) Never really looked or knew how many I had. Actually would have passed it sometime ago as I had to change my screen name when someone pirated it a couple of years ago after being here for a year.

2) pretty much all my posts are rambling random thoughts

Again, like the others here mentioned I wish NJ pilots the best and success.

They have that protection of the union and a contract. They can go on strike and have their jobs when its over. Also, they will probably acquire a raise and/or better work rules.

If I decide to refuse a NJ trip from my employer I will be out of a job. Would NJ's union give me job protection? No... Would NJ's union get me another job? No... Because, I'm not a NJ pilot. Its like for example if DAL pilots go on strike and AA pilots are flying passengers from DAL's cancelled flights. Are AA pilots scabs? NO.....

Maybe some must educate themselves of what is a scab.

XSWANN@240 said:
Again, like the others here mentioned I wish NJ pilots the best and success.

They have that protection of the union and a contract. They can go on strike and have their jobs when its over. Also, they will probably acquire a raise and/or better work rules.

If I decide to refuse a NJ trip from my employer I will be out of a job. Would NJ's union give me job protection? No... Would NJ's union get me another job? No... Because, I'm not a NJ pilot. Its like for example if DAL pilots go on strike and AA pilots are flying passengers from DAL's cancelled flights. Are AA pilots scabs? NO.....

Maybe some must educate themselves of what is a scab.

Dude, don't worry. This is old news. NetJets is NOT going to go on strike. Everyone on the inside knows that they are going to cave to the current negotiations. No NetJets strike, EVER! It's just a fantasy in some over-excited pilots' minds. Of course they still want anyone reading to think they're 'hanging tough'. It's sort of, ya know, like some guy telling you for 10 minutes how he's gonna kick your a$$ (if you are, buddy, then take a swing already).

Don't worry everyone. Just ain't gonna happen.

Ace

Netjets destroyed the charter industry and the smaller 135 operator by becoming a fractional Part 91 company. They undercut, sliced, illegally as far as I am concerned sold and did trips in direct competition to legit 135 companies. Now the pilots are asking the pilots of companies that have been nailed by Netjets to support them. Guys have you even calculated how many hours and money you have lost to Netjets stealing your customer. Believe me a bunch. Let them burn.

Last edited:
Please NetJet Pilots... STRIKE!!!

Gosh, I sure hope they strike. Me and my trusty G200 will enjoy the extra revenue received during these pilots action. I know my owner will really enjoy the extra revenue and expresses his gratitude to the three of us who crew his investment. Better starting pay than NetJets, generous gifts, 5 star hotels on the road, excellent in house maintenance, bonuses and dive/fishing trips to the Caribbean to name a few. I work for an excellent organization and NEVER considered fractional operators. The fractionals are the real SCABS of the industry. They trolled all of the 135 operators for pilots years ago making promises they never intended to keep. They are direct competitors to the Part 135 way of life. And now, they want us to support their displeasure with the job they took. What a joke!!

aeronautic1 said:
Gosh, I sure hope they strike. Me and my trusty G200 will enjoy the extra revenue received during these pilots action. I know my owner will really enjoy the extra revenue and expresses his gratitude to the three of us who crew his investment. Better starting pay than NetJets, generous gifts, 5 star hotels on the road, excellent in house maintenance, bonuses and dive/fishing trips to the Caribbean to name a few. I work for an excellent organization and NEVER considered fractional operators. The fractionals are the real SCABS of the industry. They trolled all of the 135 operators for pilots years ago making promises they never intended to keep. They are direct competitors to the Part 135 way of life. And now, they want us to support their displeasure with the job they took. What a joke!!

Dang, are you hiring?? I want a job there!! :)

aeronautic1 said:
we will be puting on another pilot. Will advise.

If ya wouldn't mind, PM me base, pay, address or fax # to send a resume, as well as minimum requirements and upgrade time. If I happen to get a job there, you won't just get a beer from me, you get a CASE! :)

Latest resources

Back