All 135 pilots should read.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get Real!

Posts like this make me want to puke. It's this kind of attitude that is going to put Netjets under. I have met many great fractional pilots but the union whining and twisted logic such as this is going to backfire and give the entire company a bad rap. Calling me a scab because I happen to be a 135 pilot flying your supplemental lift is entirely out of line. Bring it on. I have no sympathy anymore. I look forward to the day somebody challenges me or my crew. Grow up, find another job (or industry,) and keep it off my wave!

limodriver1 said:
I work for netjets and I love it!

You love it so much you're leaving?

This look familiar?

limodriver1 said:
I am becoming CL30 captain as well as hawker 800xp captain in NY metro area!

How much should I be making!

Thanks

limodriver1 said:
You who open thread like this , should be dismissed from this kind of message boards forever!

You idiot why don't you first find out the meaning of the word scab and then if you think you have valid point, post it here. Nobody in this business needs guys like you.

I opened the thread ( I assume that was directed at me) because I didn't want anyone on the 135 board to be unaware of the ludicrous BS that SOME (hopefully a minority) at your companies UNION are trying to do to the 135 guys.

I don't like bullys. It would appear that I'm not alone.

Screw this. NJ marketing blew around the country getting existing flight depts. to switch over to nutjets. Then these pilots swarm to a job that is supposedly better than the corporate that shut down, and hope for a 7/7 schedule so they can be on the road for 50% of thier lives. All for unbelievable wages. Now they want our help?

Now that you have the Marquis card and other crap like that, Netjets pilots are nothing but charter pilots. Charter pilots that work for a really crappy company.

LOL....they are underpaid so I have to lose my job over it? I am thankful that I have a job, work for a decent company and, although I complain about what I make, the salary isn't awful.

When they bury their own company they will be begging for a job with the same 135 companies they are currently complaining about........ desperate for a job. Will you be calling 135 pilots scabs when you are begging to be my snack beatch?

Dont' drag me into your kraphole......I've had to switch jobs a few times to better my career and make more money you can too.

Or to take this to its logical (to whoever came up with this idea) conclusion: If any of the QS customers take an airline flight during a NJ strike the airline crew that inadvertantly flies that trip will be placed on the IBT scab list...... How many volumes do you think that list is going to fill?

Or how about telling the NJ customers that they aren't allowed to fly with anyone else during a job action or their names will go on the (insert derogatory name here) list and the afore mentioned list will be a veritable no-fly list for future flights.:rolleyes:

Kingairrick said:
I opened the thread ( I assume that was directed at me) because I didn't want anyone on the 135 board to be unaware of the ludicrous BS that SOME (hopefully a minority) at your companies UNION are trying to do to the 135 guys.

I don't like bullys. It would appear that I'm not alone.

Come on Kingairrick;

you are acting like some guy trying to deliver a car at the airport at 530 am is trying to start an argument with you.

limodriver1 said:
You who open thread like this , should be dismissed from this kind of message boards forever!

You idiot why don't you first find out the meaning of the word scab and then if you think you have valid point, post it here. Nobody in this business needs guys like you.

I am so glad kingairrick started this thread, and I am glad you wrote this response.

I feel it is totally wrong that you guys are trying to label someone just doing his/her required trips with that title.

Mass Hysteria is based on BS

We expect all flight departments to recognize our strike but the SCAB label is reserved for those select few that decide to fly a QS tail during a strike. It is also reserved for any NetJet pilot flying any NetJet trip under ANY tail number during a strike, regardless of WHEN he/she finds out it is a NetJets trip.
I do not know who is started this but as far as I can tell it is just NOT TRUE. The above is the last word I ever got on the issue and I get allthe same emails everybody else gets... its about two weeks old. To me this means only NJ pilots flying vendor trips would qualify.

Now someone will probably pm me because I am not suppose to post stuff from ASAP emails... but somebody has to put a stop to this.

If I am not correct then its in something I never heard or saw except on this message board.

I think netjetwife started it.

Latest resources

Back