Alaska

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What to bring?

Help!:( I recieved a voicemail for an interview late Friday night (19:30) by Lynne Heimer and have been unable to get in touch with her since (out of office?). Can anyone assist with what they told you guys to bring with you as far as documents, letters of recs, application, etc. Greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Anybody got any info from the 14th? I couldn't get the time off to go, but they said expect a call for the next one. How many showed up and made it through day 1? Any good info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mookie,

I hope you contain that enthusiasm to get the hustle on now that we are past the amendable date.

mach none...

relax dude, i'm not doing anything to "enable." i think we've got bigger problems than worrying about a new fo "hustling" to get to the airport when on reserve and probation. i guarantee you that we are not the problem. let's just say i've been flying with ALOT of guys who are picking up those three letter word trips....and bragging about it.

dashtrash....
at least I don't have to look in the woods for my balls everytime:laugh:...SNAP!!!!

Mookie

Current Alaska hiring formula: able to breathe=get hired.

We're unable to cover any extra flying without you ... please come here and fly for pennies, you'll love the Pacific NW, it is so nice here you should pay us to fly here or at least work for free. (AS management motto)

Go to the AS interview, do your best, get hired. Go to the SWA interview, do your best, get hired. Make the decision that is best for you and your family. Don't blink an eye at milking the first company to hire you for all it is worth and then bolting (even in the middle of training) for your dream job. You owe them nothing. Don't feel like you owe them your loyalty, because they sure won't reciprocate!

Latest resources

Back