• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got the Aug. 20 class date, hoping for LAX but ramping up my cold weather gear. on the flip side, it sounds as though ANC FO's may hold a line quicker than normal...anyone agree with that?

I got the Aug. 20 class date, hoping for LAX but ramping up my cold weather gear. on the flip side, it sounds as though ANC FO's may hold a line quicker than normal...anyone agree with that?

Yes. According to the estimates provided in the bid packet, The new hires that have placed in ANC up until now are virtually assured a line by January 1. That would mean it would be less than a year to a line which is much shorter than Seattle or LAX right now.

good luck

How are bases determined in class. By age, SSN? I got an interview with AS next month and wondering how long would it take to get LAX, if you don't get it right away? Thanks.

How are bases determined in class. By age, SSN? I got an interview with AS next month and wondering how long would it take to get LAX, if you don't get it right away? Thanks.

You will be missing this latest bid so if you don't get it in new hire class the earliest you can expect to be based in LAX is...to quote the bid announcement... "spring '08" which I guess means March-April at best May-June at worst.

good luck at your interview.

Later

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back