Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska L-39 NTSB Preliminary Released...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HangerRat said:
. . .not. . .
thanks for reminding me why I took the perdiem money instead of the airline tickets and drove my self on my last company related trip.

HangerRat said:
I see that lots of things go over your head...just promise to not be a pizza man and I won't pick on you anymore.

Just keep it up Mr. You are the only one who understands all these little baseless comments you are making. Hopefully you are getting a charge out of it. Maybe that is the one spark of happiness in your life because you seem like a very sad little hermit.

HangerRat said:
Just keep it up Mr. You are the only one who understands all these little baseless comments you are making. Hopefully you are getting a charge out of it. Maybe that is the one spark of happiness in your life because you seem like a very sad little hermit.
Sad hermit, hahahahah...whatever you say "pizza man". Going to the "RAVE" this weekend?

FN FAL said:
Sad hermit, hahahahah...whatever you say "pizza man". Going to the "RAVE" this weekend?

hmm, like I said baseless comments. . .

you have ABSOLUTELY no clue. Absolutely no clue.

I don't know what "pizza man" means. not much of a RAVE? man either. Just a normal CONSERVATIVE gun lover, husband and father of one beautiful girl who grew up on a farm.

So take a big chill pill dude. And lay off the baseless, and stupid personal comments.

HangerRat said:
hmm, like I said baseless comments. . .

you have ABSOLUTELY no clue. Absolutely no clue.

I don't know what "pizza man" means. not much of a RAVE? man either. Just a normal CONSERVATIVE gun lover, husband and father of one beautiful girl who grew up on a farm.

So take a big chill pill dude. And lay off the baseless, and stupid personal comments.

Well, since you're a farmer, I write this slow as I know you probably can't read that fast...

The crime of possessing a Title II firearm without paying the tax is one thing.

The crime of fraud, is another thing.

If that isn't confusing enough, lots of people commit fraud and don't own funny hats or philipine coast guard uniforms.

Lots of people collect militaria and don't illegally possess Title II firearms.

Lots of people commit fraud and don't have one iota of militaria collectables in their collection.

In addition, lots of people drive a green car and get a speeding ticket while they wear a funny militaria hat, but they don't necessarily break the same law, or a different law, when they drive their red car, sans the funny hat.

Latest resources

Back