• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...as in 34 new vacancies? or 34 new on property?

We don't have very many people still out on voluntary furloughs, etc. I would expect most if not all to be new hires.

I'm not sure any calls have gone out to non-Horizon folks. They'll start shortly.

Thanks for the bit of hope. For me, Alaska Airlines is the only place that I really want to be yet I cannot get looked at. I have done everything that I can to get looked at except move to the Pacific Northeast before being offered a job. I would move in a minute if given a job offer with Alaska Airlines.

Hiring here is set to chug along slowly but steadily for awhile. Just keep working at it. Waiting sucks, no doubt about it.

....except move to the Pacific Northeast before being offered a job. I would move in a minute if given a job offer with Alaska Airlines.

Is that kind of like the Canadian NW Territories that are in the East? J/K. Good luck in hunt. Go to all the job fairs you can including OBAP (sp?) I hear it REALLY helps to get a face to face.

Baja.

I'm not sure any calls have gone out to non-Horizon folks. They'll start shortly.

Are they still giving preference to Horizon FO's? Seems a little unfair, they require PIC time from everybody else?? Never understood that!

Latest resources

Back