• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska Airlines Pilots Reach an Agreement in Concept on a New Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please stop feeding the trolls. This thread is about an Alaska TA concept.

.....? And I am glad AK is a PROUD Company. They have been too proud until recently to pay their people well. They let that go in the last week to their pilots and stews. Do you think that could mean they would give up everything else to a merger? Maybe.....
Bye Bye--General Lee

You are such a fricking tool. And your memory is about as long as that pitifully short tool. Remember when you ran off with your tail between your legs as Delta slithered into Bankruptcy court?? Remember the pay cuts and scope giveaways you slobbered up as the idea of losing your job was more than you could bear? Remember disappearing off the board for weeks because you just couldn't stand the embarrassment and pain from joining all the "loser airlines" in self preservatory knob gobbling during BK?

Well, we remember!!

Try to show a little humility gained through life's experiences. Older can be wiser, but its not a given.

Murk...

remember, he's a sociopath. he gets off stirring things up on this board. he's done it on eveything from Rj's to southwest, to Virgin, to northwest, and now he's bored, so he's on this thread. just ignore him, and realize that he's just crying for attention. it's actually quite funny when you think about it.

Mookie

You are such a fricking tool. And your memory is about as long as that pitifully short tool. Remember when you ran off with your tail between your legs as Delta slithered into Bankruptcy court?? Remember the pay cuts and scope giveaways you slobbered up as the idea of losing your job was more than you could bear? Remember disappearing off the board for weeks because you just couldn't stand the embarrassment and pain from joining all the "loser airlines" in self preservatory knob gobbling during BK?

Well, we remember!!

Try to show a little humility gained through life's experiences. Older can be wiser, but its not a given.

I have never gone off this board for weeks at a time. I think you are the one who has lost his memory. Did I slither off anywhere? No way. Did I run off with my tail between my legs? I doubt it. Did BK suk? You bet. I wouldn't wish that onto anyone, including you. Was I going to lose my job at that point? Nope, thanks to pretty good seniority. But, now we may be merging, and you probably won't like the terms. Too bad. If we do, you probably will not approve of the SLI. Guess what? Too bad. If you get ticked on an anonymous board at someone, just think what will happen when you see the terms of a Seniority List Integration. Everyone clear the room......

Bye Bye--General Lee

Murk...

remember, he's a sociopath. he gets off stirring things up on this board. he's done it on eveything from Rj's to southwest, to Virgin, to northwest, and now he's bored, so he's on this thread. just ignore him, and realize that he's just crying for attention. it's actually quite funny when you think about it.

Mookie

Crying for attention? Hah. Good one. Sorry I made you so upset, though.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Guys,
You have to admit that if you put aside the galactic thread drift, GL actually offers pretty good entertainment value.

Seriously though, I can't see a merger anytime soon and I have to agree with GL on one (and only one point), that we won't be merging with airtran. This is simply due to the strong codeshare we have with Delta. Plus don't they have a bunch of 717's. We just got rid of the dc-9 variants that we flew as a cost saving measure.

I don't have a crystal ball, but I try not to speculate on stuff that is largely out of my control....now did anyone else hear about 20k for Captains and 25k for FO's as signing bonuses?

We'd be lucky if we got $10K each. I hope I'm wrong.

Guys,
I don't have a crystal ball, but I try not to speculate on stuff that is largely out of my control....now did anyone else hear about 20k for Captains and 25k for FO's as signing bonuses?

Guys,
You have to admit that if you put aside the galactic thread drift, GL actually offers pretty good entertainment value.

Seriously though, I can't see a merger anytime soon and I have to agree with GL on one (and only one point), that we won't be merging with airtran. This is simply due to the strong codeshare we have with Delta. Plus don't they have a bunch of 717's. We just got rid of the dc-9 variants that we flew as a cost saving measure.

There you go, FINALLY somebody who "gets" what I am all about. ENTERTAINMENT. Some guys on here believe everything I say, like it was stated by GAWD. Well, I am gawdlike according to my wife, but gimmie a break and quit crying so much. "He is a sociopath.....BLAH BLAH BLAH...." Come on now wheenie! Get a grip! (not on the wheenie, though---unless you are ANC based...) Love you guys!! Take care. Goodnight!

Bye Bye--General Lee

There you go, FINALLY somebody who "gets" what I am all about. ENTERTAINMENT. Some guys on here believe everything I say, like it was stated by GAWD. Well, I am gawdlike according to my wife, but gimmie a break and quit crying so much. "He is a sociopath.....BLAH BLAH BLAH...." Come on now wheenie! Get a grip! (not on the wheenie, though---unless you are ANC based...) Love you guys!! Take care. Goodnight!

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think you just confirmed my diagnosis...and he's starting to crack... :laugh:

mookie

Last edited:
To heck w/ the Gen...back to the topic:

Latest rumor I heard from a few different sources (different bases) is signing bonus is $24k for f/o's and $20k for Capt's. FINALLY something fair! Fingers crossed!

Anyone else hear anything?

Baja.

Latest resources

Back