• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska Airlines Pilots Reach an Agreement in Concept on a New Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With your new eventual seniority, you may be doing walkarounds at Flint on the DC9. Enjoy Juneau now.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Your just upset that you never passed the Alaska Interview when you had the chance ! That's right my Alaska friends he is jealous ! After all these years of reading your bull**** I had to finally say something !

sure...whatever.

my favorite line from Hunt for Red October:
"You arrogant ass, you've killed us all..." seems only appropriate for the whole "sub commander" culture there.

mookie

Hey now, if we do merge you will be very junior on the new combined list, that is a fact. You never know, maybe we won't. I do know one thing, a lot of guys love the West Coast. Don't worry, come on out to ATL or go to DTW, it's not that bad...... I think ATL is great. Lot's of fun Nascar people and we love drinking Mellow Yellow. We give it to our kids in their baby bottles after 3 months. Their teeth are really funky and have holes in them, but they sure are cute!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Your just upset that you never passed the Alaska Interview when you had the chance ! That's right my Alaska friends he is jealous ! After all these years of reading your bull**** I had to finally say something !

Oh come on now, don't take it "personal." I am glad you finally said something, though. Were you quiet back in skool? Anyway, I do love going to ANC, and I used to do it ALL THE TIME when I flew the domestic 767 out here in ATL. ANC in the Summer, and St Thomas and San Juan turns in the Winter. Damn, that was fun. Hey, is that a picture of Hillary Clinton on your tail?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey now, if we do merge you will be very junior on the new combined list, that is a fact. You never know, maybe we won't. I do know one thing, a lot of guys love the West Coast. Don't worry, come on out to ATL or go to DTW, it's not that bad...... I think ATL is great. Lot's of fun Nascar people and we love drinking Mellow Yellow. We give it to our kids in their baby bottles after 3 months. Their teeth are really funky and have holes in them, but they sure are cute!

Bye Bye--General Lee

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't do drugs....

go back to your own bullshaet airline. I've grown tired of bantering with an idiot.

Mookie

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't do drugs....

go back to your own bullshaet airline. I've grown tired of bantering with an idiot.

Mookie

It may be YOUR bullshaet airline soon. Enjoy the eskimo while it lasts. And, you will love the new uniform. Make sure you wear the hat.

Bye Bye--General Lee

It may be YOUR bullshaet airline soon. Enjoy the eskimo while it lasts. And, you will love the new uniform. Make sure you wear the hat.

Bye Bye--General Lee

He seems to think most of us have never experienced the East coast or something. What a bad apple of the bunch ! At least the rest of the Delta guys have class..

He seems to think most of us have never experienced the East coast or something. What a bad apple of the bunch ! At least the rest of the Delta guys have class..

No, the point I am making is you may have to go back there eventually. And come on, I am a great guy---just ask all of my ex wives.... Regardless, if we do have to merge I bet it will be a fantastic experience.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back