• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska Airlines Pilots Reach an Agreement in Concept on a New Contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Obviously Gen. Lee has some issues he needs to work out on his own. He bashes on Southwest and now Alaska. Maybe he feels threatened. I don't really know, nor do I care. I'm sure he will respond to this because that's just what he does. Again, don't really care what he has to say. I admit I will read it though, because I enjoy the entertainment value. Who knows what the future holds for AS. I hope we are not bought by Delta because we are a great airline on our own. If we are, well then we will go from there.

Obviously Gen. Lee has some issues he needs to work out on his own. He bashes on Southwest and now Alaska. Maybe he feels threatened. I don't really know, nor do I care. I'm sure he will respond to this because that's just what he does. Again, don't really care what he has to say. I admit I will read it though, because I enjoy the entertainment value. Who knows what the future holds for AS. I hope we are not bought by Delta because we are a great airline on our own. If we are, well then we will go from there.

Thanks for the public service announcement. If you don't care, then don't write anything. Obviously you do care. Hey, I think you guys at AK are great, and will fit well into our borg if it ever happens. Also, you will learn our secret wink, (it happens between 3 and 5 times with both eyes), our secret hand slap (twice with back of hands, then one high five), and you will learn how we tip van guys (nice people $10 bills, mean people 1 quarter and 3 dimes). You will LOVE it.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Something smells funny around Alaska's world and it ain't GL's B.O.
Our FAs just signed an extension to their contract with a crappy 1.5% pay raise, the pilots get an agreement all of a sudden, and now I'm hearing rumors that Horizon's negotiations are on the fast track. Could our mismanagers be stirring up something, to the effect of investing in Virgin America? Hmmmmmmm....

guys, just ignore General. he's a sociopath. he does the same thing on various threads for attention, that's all. I fell for it again, and so will others. every time he types, he looks more and more like a jackass, and I know he doesn't represent the class of Delta Pilots.

just pray that if we do merge we get to fly with any one of the professional guys there, and not this ******************************bag.

Mookie

Could our mismanagers be stirring up something, to the effect of investing in Virgin America? Hmmmmmmm....

Gotta love all the conspiracy theories. I'd believe this even less than I believe that DAL/ALK will happen, and I don't believe that for a second.

Gotta love all the conspiracy theories. I'd believe this even less than I believe that DAL/ALK will happen, and I don't believe that for a second.

Exactly. How would buying VA be more beneficial to AAG than just hoping they close the doors?

Exactly. How would buying VA be more beneficial to AAG than just hoping they close the doors?

Well it wouldn't be, but that is also irrelevant. CEO's get huge woodies when they think about making big splashes like a merger would create. People would print their names in the paper and seek them out for interviews. Running an airline is always secondary to stroking your ego when you have the corner office at Angle Lake.

He'll be on everyone's no-fly list when/if he upgrades.
Once nobody wants to fly with him, he'll have to either downgrade or just leave the company.

just pray that if we do merge we get to fly with any one of the professional guys there, and not this ******************************bag.

Mookie

guys, just ignore General. he's a sociopath. he does the same thing on various threads for attention, that's all. I fell for it again, and so will others. every time he types, he looks more and more like a jackass, and I know he doesn't represent the class of Delta Pilots.

Mookie

Why let this guy jerk your strings...Ignore him and he will go away..

Latest resources

Back