• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska Air announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Im thinking no one is close here and the truth will be vastly different and quite a suprise.

SKywest won't be able to operate a hub in PDX, they already have one for United. Same goes for LAX. That's out...

SKywest won't be able to operate a hub in PDX, they already have one for United. Same goes for LAX. That's out...

Not sure about PDX but there is no exclusivity for Skywest in LAX. They already fly both United and Delta from their LAX domicile.

Believe it or not, I could see a future of an AMR free Eagle possibly doing some of that 700 flying. We are due to start flying the CR7 from the west coast here in the coming months. Not to mention that would put a new turbo prop on the operating certificate which is needed to replace the aging and no longer owned ATR fleet. Not to mention the seniority lists have about equal longevity. I don't know, just an opinion. Especially since the rumor is, we will be spun off and free of AMR by the end of 2011. I am sure we will actively seeking flying with other carriers. I just want the check to keep cashing. Oh well.

Usually the really big announcements come from out of the blue. This "big announcement" will probably be something like one city pair being dropped and one city pair being added.

All of SkyWest's United flying from PDX is solely Pro-Rate markets. There is no exclusivity agreement in PDX.

Enjoy Alaska Horizon pilots, the state that is! I here you never lose your girlfriend up there you just lose your turn..

If it is Republic, I'm officially jumping from a cliff!!!

all HAIL Bedford....

Latest resources

Back