Alaska 3rd Quarter Profit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sacka,

The only "truth" in anything you post is in your fertile imagination. Actually I'm beginning to wonder if you even are a pilot, much less a SWA pilot.

First off, you "claim" to have been an EAL pilot. Given your mentality, the only time you ever flew an EAL airplane would have been when they were on strike.

Then, you claim to have been a widebody expat Captain.

Silly me, buy WHY would anyone give up a gig like that to start all over at SWA? And, oh BTW, since when did Cathay Pacific start hiring street Capts?

Your story is so full of holes you could drive a Mack truck through it.

Now that I've figured you out, let me apologize to all the SWA guys on the forum. There's NO WAY a dildo like Sacka could have passed the SWA interview process even with a wet ink 737 type rating.

For one thing, if he was really as experienced as he says, he'd have realized that back in the early '90s, SWA was the LAST place people applied. Why? At the time you were low paid, flew 8 legs a day and it cost $8K to get the 737 type rating to qualify for an interview. Most of us got jobs at better paying airlines before we had to resort to playing the SWA card.

Granted, hindsight is 20/20. You guys get paid a lot more now and its a desirable place for a young guy just starting out to be. Congratulations.

Anyway, my bad for taking the bait that a couple of posers like Sacka and Lyinvixin could have made the cut at SWA, unless, of course, they're both EEOC hires.

Wait... You weren't actually volunteering, were you? I suddenly feel just a little bit dirty.

Somehow, I seriously doubt ZJ lacks the presence of mind to volunteer for that duty.

"Most of us got jobs at better paying airlines before we had to resort to playing the SWA card.

Granted, hindsight is 20/20. You guys get paid a lot more now and its a desirable place for a young guy just starting out to be. Congratulations."

Isn't this the entire point here, we (all airline pilots) want to get compensated for our efforts...those that belittle an airline for making a profit/loss may be forgetting that it is in all our interests that airlines are profitable and pilots share in that profitability...Alaska pilots need to step up and demand better compensation, this would be good for all airline pilots!!

Wait... You weren't actually volunteering, were you? I suddenly feel just a little bit dirty.

Noooooooo!
I'd sew it up and join a convent before THAT!!! :D

Oh, and take a nice loooonnng shower with lots of soap......:)

Last edited:
Fudgepacker,

I believe your getting a little hysterical.....good

Who said I went to Cathay? You a such a clueless moron... A large group of striking EAL guys were hired at Singapore into the left seat. I was one. If you knew much about the industry beyond your regional airline job (you don't) you would have known that Cathay didn't offer jobs to Yanks until the mid 90's I believe and it was Cargo only.

Listen, I'm sorry your Navy career was a disappointment but somebody has got to fly P3's.....Showing up in CRP with your dorky Tom Cruise sunglasses prolly put off the IP's hence your immediately being tagged as the training squadrons Gomer....you tried for SWA but your Navy rep followed....hence you got shot down as soon as your name got posted....sorry.....but we are better for it. Let it go and focus on a pay raise by 2015.
A 737 isn't a bad jet....I doubt you are going to see a 777 with an Eskimo on the tail so get over it....is Referring to the picture on your tail as an Eskimo politically correct?
I guess you could hope somebody aquires you but I don't see the point...better just to codeshare with you to places like Nome and Barrow.....

Fudgepacker,

I believe your getting a little hysterical.....good

Who said I went to Cathay? You a such a clueless moron... A large group of striking EAL guys were hired at Singapore into the left seat. I was one. If you knew much about the industry beyond your regional airline job (you don't) you would have known that Cathay didn't offer jobs to Yanks until the mid 90's I believe and it was Cargo only.

Listen, I'm sorry your Navy career was a disappointment but somebody has got to fly P3's.....Showing up in CRP with your dorky Tom Cruise sunglasses prolly put off the IP's hence your immediately being tagged as the training squadrons Gomer....you tried for SWA but your Navy rep followed....hence you got shot down as soon as your name got posted....sorry.....but we are better for it. Let it go and focus on a pay raise by 2015.
A 737 isn't a bad jet....I doubt you are going to see a 777 with an Eskimo on the tail so get over it....is Referring to the picture on your tail as an Eskimo politically correct?
I guess you could hope somebody aquires you but I don't see the point...better just to codeshare with you to places like Nome and Barrow.....

Total poser, don't take the bait, resist!!!

Latest resources

Back