• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska 3rd Quarter Profit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
About 5 years ago I believe Alaska took a pay cut on average of 26%.....

12 year Captains took about a 21% spanking......

Some F/O's took it the shorts for about 34%....Ouch!

Raises in 10,11,12 were/are a whopping 1.8% per yr with no chance for anything better till 2015?

With Bamster printing money like Eva Peron, inflation is going to wreak havoc on Fudgepackers regional pay........

Hell....they will need a 100% pay raise just to catch up in Real terms.....in this economy, not likely....

My Delta buds say they are going to put a stop to Alaska more and more being the Regional feeder for Delta....that will be devastating to Alaska's bottom line. Deltas Lax base has suffered greatly.....

No wonder Fudge is bummed....bet he wished he had gone to Skywest or Republic instead. The Regional world sounds pretty tough.....

Wow!! Why so bitter? If you really believe what you are saying confirm the pay on AirlineCentral.com. They have all the hourly rates listed.

And most importantly congrats on making a profit AND getting your furloughees back in the saddle.

Gup

About 5 years ago I believe Alaska took a pay cut on average of 26%.....

12 year Captains took about a 21% spanking......

Some F/O's took it the shorts for about 34%....Ouch!

Raises in 10,11,12 were/are a whopping 1.8% per yr with no chance for anything better till 2015?

With Bamster printing money like Eva Peron, inflation is going to wreak havoc on Fudgepackers regional pay........

Hell....they will need a 100% pay raise just to catch up in Real terms.....in this economy, not likely....

My Delta buds say they are going to put a stop to Alaska more and more being the Regional feeder for Delta....that will be devastating to Alaska's bottom line. Deltas Lax base has suffered greatly.....

No wonder Fudge is bummed....bet he wished he had gone to Skywest or Republic instead. The Regional world sounds pretty tough.....

It take it you were rejected for employment there? Hence all the animosity and hatred!!

I'm thinking your shrink needs to tweak your prozac prescription just a bit!!!!!!!

It take it you were rejected for employment there? Hence all the animosity and hatred!!

I'm thinking your shrink needs to tweak your prozac prescription just a bit!!!!!!!

......or he needs to get laid!!! :p :D

I think that's great Fudgepacker!!...

I wouldn't have know that if you didn't post it here.....never really paid attention to the Financials of Regional airlines like Alaska...

So....how did Skywest do?....they seem like a pretty good outfit.....must be tough to compete with them but it looks like you are doing OK...Republic?

Say.....with all those mega profits coming in, are you guys going to grow a pair and ask for your pay cuts to disappear and finally get rid of that awful PFT B-scale?.......or is it too soon?.......Prolly need at least 12 to 16 quarters of profits.....

Have you ever figured what with inflation ramping up what your pay cuts in real terms are adding up to?.......Ouch!

Dude or dudette....chill out. Get the facts straight before you open your cake hole! Ever heard of anger management?!?!

There are no "facts" on flightinfo. Just name calling, complaining, assinine back and forth banter that really no one cares about but stupid pilots. Yes, that is why I am reading it, I can't sleep so I come here for a step outside of reality.

Sacka can't help it. His EAL2 experience gave him a reputation he can't shake....

There are no "facts" on flightinfo. Just name calling, complaining, assinine back and forth banter that really no one cares about but stupid pilots. Yes, that is why I am reading it, I can't sleep so I come here for a step outside of reality.

True. This board serves its purpose-entertainment! Still... there's no excuse for opening one's cake hole without using one's God given noggin. Hopefully these same people don't fly with the same mentallity.

Funny how sensitive you become when a SWA guy gets on a thread that has absolutely nothing to do about SWA, but starts throwing out negative facts and comments....

You are outraged....shocked....insulted...

Yet if a thread is started about anything positive on SWA or just merely a passing news story, you are the same mindless jerks who will carry it to 3 or 4 pages and it's OK because, well,...it's SWA...two sets of rules for hypocrites....especially Fudgepacker,OYS/Genital Lee

You proved my point so perfectly.....

There is an amazing similarity going on right now in how different sides of the Political Spectrum in this country are reported on by the Left wing media,politicians and so-called activists....

Thanks for playing along.

Latest resources

Back