Airtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
that is how

When I was in training back in the spring I paid $300 for two months in a crashpad that was only 5 min. from the training center. Hotels are nice to have but it's really not worth that much of a fuss. We don't provide it, big deal. The cockpit in the 717 makes up for it. P.S. I still haven't gotten around to changing the name.

ASAFLYER< When you say WE don't you mean the company that you work for? You are just an empoyee. not really part of the we in an airline. the only time Managment calls employees we is when they ask for pay cuts.

vtwo said:
ASAFLYER< When you say WE don't you mean the company that you work for? You are just an empoyee. not really part of the we in an airline.

ASAFLYER, congrats again on being here, and I hope you're still enjoying the 717.

vtwo, I repectfully disagree. I think if more of the employees viewed their place of employment as OURS, maybe WE would have a better airline. The best flight attendants, gate agents, pilots, and rampers are the ones that say WE when referring to their place of employment.

I think if management starts viewing us as WE (and more importantly, WE start viewing ourselves in that same way), maybe WE'd have a better airline than we do now. I really am excited about the future here, and I think WE have great potential, and I really enjoy working with people who really are excited about being at AirTran.

MNBOYEV,
**I wish I had the free sticker!!! Lucky you.

I'll be in class on the 6th of Sep. Man I hope we get stickers!

I really won't be worried about paying for the lodging when I sit in that airplane!

See the rest of you there soon...any ideas about a new handle?

asaflyer said:
When I was in training back in the spring I paid $300 for two months in a crashpad that was only 5 min. from the training center. Hotels are nice to have but it's really not worth that much of a fuss. We don't provide it, big deal. The cockpit in the 717 makes up for it. P.S. I still haven't gotten around to changing the name.

Congrats Dude your up to your 10th post. lol

Latest resources

Back