• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At SWA we have the no hotel for Dal Based pilots also during trainning, but for initial hires, all hotels are paid for, plus you get paid for 1st year pay.

When I was hired at AirTran, my class trained in Miami. We were provided a rental car, a townhouse, per diem, and a paid travel day each way between events (if you went over your guarantee, which we did).

When training is in ATL, however, you provide your own accommodations. Not a biggy in the scheme of things.

I got a free sticker....

What?!

mnboyev said:
I got a free sticker....

You got a sticker?!

Where's my sticker? I didn't get a sticker.

This is total B.S.!

Thats it..... I'm calling the Union.....

FL717....1-800-get-a-life!! How you doing man? STICKER? " I dont need no Stinkin' sticker!!!" A sticker and 35 cents gets you a cup of coffee at Dennys!!

D--N IT JIM!!

I got a cool whistle with a built-in light! And some pretty good training, as an aside :)

I'm still waiting for the interview!!! But heck, I'd take the sticker at this point .

Free lunch from the Union... Is it still Mexican ?

When I was in training back in the spring I paid $300 for two months in a crashpad that was only 5 min. from the training center. Hotels are nice to have but it's really not worth that much of a fuss. We don't provide it, big deal. The cockpit in the 717 makes up for it. P.S. I still haven't gotten around to changing the name.

Latest resources

Back