• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran to Start New Service to San Antonio

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Motley Crue and Whitesnake for the Girls, Girls, Girls tour wasn't too shaby either. The talent walking around was worth the price of admission alone.

Wow! So all these metal bands fly AAI to San Antonio? I suppose its where people go who know what picante sauce is supposed to taste like.

Great cd. I've also been on a big Dio era Black Sabbath (Heaven and Hell) kick lately.

Heck yes! The live versions of "Heaven and Hell" "The Sign of the Southern Cross" and "Lost Children of the Sea" on the "Live Evil" album are Dio at his best.

Check out the new Heaven and Hell dvd. You won't be disappointed. They still rock for a bunch of 60 somethings.

Is this band stuff to help divert attention from the dismal state of YX?, or just a hijack?

Is this band stuff to help divert attention from the dismal state of YX?, or just a hijack?

I believe that any talk on here of YX would be a hijack since the thread is entitled Airtran to Start New Service to San Antonio. So I guess all the the band stuff is to divert the AAI to San Antonio discussion.

Latest resources

Back