AirTran to Start New Service to San Antonio

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, it's right up there with "Who wants a moustache ride???????"
I believe that I have more ?'s --that is where the wit lies, proper punctuation. I'm sorry, a little sore on all things YX right now--my appologies, and best of luck to the YX guys.(minus all management)

Yes they are, it took you a while to respond, out working? Perfect Circle a good band too.

Yes, visited lovely ATL yesterday.

Don't forget about Death Angel! "I'm Bored" is a great song.

btw, Tool is a great band.
Eh, I never understood the appeal. Maynard is a great vocalist, but the music never did much for me. Plenty of better bands out there.

Eh, I never understood the appeal. Maynard is a great vocalist, but the music never did much for me. Plenty of better bands out there.

You'll get no argument from me regarding that, just saying they made some good music not that they were the Beatles. It's amazing all the classics you can see on VH1 Classic's Metal Mania.

Guitar Hero has been a boon to us 80's metal fans. My friends kids are all into Dokken, Maiden, etc. thanks to the game now.

I'm sorry, but there is no better band than TOOL. I just saw them last summer. Without a doubt the tightest show i've ever seen - it sounded like they were playing their cd over the pa - they never missed a note. Great musicians/artists.

Anyway, what were we talking about?

Stone sour is a kick A$$ band, both CDs they have put out are really good. If you never heard them check it out. Saw them live in Sept. great show and your right, Tool has some great musician.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back