• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran thoughts on Kelly's Disposal of SL10

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe TPA was going to be a 717 base...sooooo. Didnt the FA's have it in their SLI that ATL was going to be a base?

So far PCL wished he was at: Pinnacle (not kidding, after the merger that is), Delta (when he thought he could go with the planes), and now United.

I'll now open this up to flightinfo. Insert your punchlines:

PCL will be fine. A little birdie told me he is waiting on a FedEX class date. How about the rest of you tools?

I believe TPA was going to be a 717 base...sooooo. Didnt the FA's have it in their SLI that ATL was going to be a base?

Actually what the Flight Attendants had in their SLI agreement was that for ATL domicile bidding purposes only, they would have their Airtran DOH date for their seniority. For all other purposes, they had an even 2.5 years taken off from their Airtran DOH to integrate their "new" seniority into the SWA FAs list (i.e. bidding lines, vacation, and other domiciles).

Bubba

My awarded bid is 717 Captain. The base seniority tool shows me holding 717 CA in the new Tampa base. Let me know when its time to move. :erm:

PCL will be fine. A little birdie told me he is waiting on a FedEX class date. How about the rest of you tools?

Makes sense somebody'd pull a string. Said all along, he doesn't represent AT pilots- he represents ALPA and himself. .

But that's a good spot to land for him. A better fit for sure than swa- win-win. Hope it's true.

Makes sense somebody'd pull a string. Said all along, he doesn't represent AT pilots- he represents ALPA and himself. .

But that's a good spot to land for him. A better fit for sure than swa- win-win. Hope it's true.

Wave, do you really think PCL could get on with FedEx? FedEx is mostly military and the ones that are not military are highly qualified. Review his qualifications and then tell us if you really think he would get hired by them. Sorry, but you are stuck with him.

Only way pncl goes to FedEx is if he pays to ship himself. Thatss kinda like buying a type, right?

Never even applied. I spent a few months in Memphis. That was more than enough. ;)

Latest resources

Back