AirTran TA2

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Originally Posted by Ty Webb
That dumbass sounds like Scott G. It has been proven scientifically that he is dumber than a box of rocks, and, if he and that FA wife of his ever reproduce, it will be a sad day for aviation, and a real shame. Probably the stupidest pilot ever to burn Jet-A, at least on-purpose.

Thankfully, there are only a few of his ilk left here.

I don't know personally of ANY Captains who are voting "yes" . . . . my numbers could be slanted, though, since I refuse to associate with the brain-dead, the scabs and, at the sake of sounding redundant, any of "Noel's Trolls".

In other words, no one with a brain or a conscience would vote for this concessionary p.o.s.

TW

TY Please, make sure when you reference someone's name that there isn't more than one person with the same first name and last initial on the senority list. Unless you are talking about me. If you are talking about me, please contact me directly and voice your concerns. I have the same signin name on BD's web site. But I haven't married a FA, H*ll, I haven't seen any here that are even worth sleeping with let alone reporducing with.
Thanks Scott G. hopefully not the one you are referencing.

OK, how many Scott G's do we have here. I would just like to add that I (Scott G #3) am not married either. Nor have I even dated a money grubbing baby factory.... I mean flight attendant, and I lost my knuckles 6 years ago in a tragic blimp accident.

Some of you have some pretty high standards.

I've seen quite a few pretty d*mn hot F/A's here... of course, they only last a couple weeks, but long enough to get a phone number. ;)

Don't know about marrying one, but certainly good for a night. :D

That dumbass sounds like Scott G. It has been proven scientifically that he is dumber than a box of rocks, and, if he and that FA wife of his ever reproduce, it will be a sad day for aviation, and a real shame. Probably the stupidest pilot ever to burn Jet-A, at least on-purpose.

I don't know personally of ANY Captains who are voting "yes" . . . . my numbers could be slanted, though, since I refuse to associate with the brain-dead, the scabs and, at the sake of sounding redundant, any of "Noel's Trolls".

In other words, no one with a brain or a conscience would vote for this concessionary p.o.s.

TW

Dude....your opinion on the TA is one thing that many agree on...however personal attacks, especially toward someone's family on the internet, reduces your credibility. You should knock it off.

W

TW

Nope, S.A. And only ONE guy here with his name. As a matter of fact, probably not many in the world.

I swear! I would post the email, but I'm not sure if I would get in trouble for it. Someone will back me soon.

I got the email too. I think he means that he's calling BS on the union that only 50% have voted so far.

IM gonna have to call shennanigans on that one.

Actually, that sounds about right. With the LFO vote from that ballot not being valid anymore, the only people that are voting are the ones that have a strong opinion one way or another about the recall. For AP, that's a big problem, because it's much more likely that the people that favor a recall will go out of their way to vote than people that support him will. Pissed off pilots tend to vote a lot more than content pilots. If only 50% of the pilots have voted, then I'd wager that about 65-70% of them voted "yes" on the recall. AP is in trouble.

Dude....your opinion on the TA is one thing that many agree on...however personal attacks, especially toward someone's family on the internet, reduces your credibility. You should knock it off.

W

My mail is running 80/20 in favor of personal attacks. . . . . and it was meant partly in jest. ;)

Latest resources

Back