• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Studies B717 replacements

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ya know Ty. Ive tried to figure out why you have attacked me on FI. Ive always tried to bring a sense of reason to my posts and tried not to offend anyone. Ive always tried to stay out of the FI bs......But youve made it your personal goal to attack me on every post I make. I haven't really been able to figure out why, but it just hit me. You have a man crush on me. Thats so sweet......Its ok dude. I understand. Its like the cute girl (or boy in your case) in junior high that you picked on because you liked them, but you didn't really know how to talk to them. Thats why you stalk me and always try to blast every post I make. You watch my posts, and seek me out. Don't worry, Im not upset. But Im just no that into you. I understand you have "issues" with your manhood. But you really can get help for that. That way you won't feel like you have to blast guys on FI to overcome your inferiority complex. I understand that your insecure, and are awkward in public. But there are people out there that will help you. Im sorry, Im just not that person.

Last edited:
Blah, Blah, Blah, I'm not a scab, Ty's gay Blah, blah, blah

You're not my type, George, but I'll ease up on you if you "man up" and support one of your fellow 717 pilots, by making a contribution to the PCF.

I can give you the location of the RBC bank in Newnan, if you just want to donate in person.

Ty

Last edited:
Hi!

The Douglas manual for the DC-9 states that it is a regional jet. I believe the same to be true when the 737 was introduced.

It doesn't matter what the plane is. It matters what the contract is/who is flying it.

cliff
NBO

You bet Col...Because the math has proven.....Florida is where the profits are....

Good luck with that!
Connecting Florida passengers through a hub like ATL may not be real profitable, but the nonstops from the Midwest and Northeast into Florida must be doing real well at $1.80/gal for Jet A. We must have added 30 point to point routes into Florida that byepass ATL over the last 2 years out of cities like PIT, MKE, IND, and CAK.

You're not my type, George, but I'll ease up on you if you "man up" and support one of your fellow 717 pilots, by making a contribution to the PCF.

I can give you the location of the RBC bank in Newnan, if you just want to donate in person.

Ty
Gotta agree with the other guy. If you are indeed running some voluntary fund and talking like you are on here-you are flat out wrong! You should either step away with any connection with the fund or take back your comments here and then cool your jets from now on concerning any benevolent fund. You have overstepped the line here, and probably elsewhere. Be more professional. Just some common sense advice, pal.

Stop bein this puke---> :puke:

So now your gonna try and bribe me so you will "ease up". Sorry dude. Im not some P$%^^& whose just gonna make a contribution just so you will back off me. Your a piece of work dude. You obviously just don't get it. Id love to make a contribution to help those guys out. I support our pilot group 100%. Thats why id be the first two vote for a strike, and Ill be the first to vote a sh!% contract down. But Im not going to contribute any of my money to a program that your involved with. If you came on FI and actually had intelligent conversations, acted professionaly, and didn't bash everyone then I would be happy to donated money. But I wouldn't donate money to the homeless hooker foundation if you were running it. Actions say a lot about a person. Even on web forums. When you figure that out. Then maybe Ill donate to help those guys out.

Last edited:
This is all BS. We are going to start getting 737s again in the beginning of 2010 for sure. We are pulling out of good yield markets to expand to MKE and the carribean. We dont have enough airplanes to do what we really want to do. So this probing probably has to do more with our current 737 order, and some sort of renegotiation to start taking those airplanes again because of the weak economy.

The 717 has the same burn as a 737, and therefore the same costs with less seats and less range, but we have a good deal on them. 2012 is 3 years from now. Still kinda far off don't ya think?

Flying 100 seat airplanes coast to coast is hard to make money on. Long flying times = less yield. However with the new engines like geared turbofans on the C model that could be a game changer.

Gotta agree with the other guy.

Ty has been Ty for 12 years. I'm not changing who I am.

I have also stepped up, yet again, to help the Pilot Group. I've probably donated more time and money to help our fellow pilots in just the past year than you have in your entire worthless life, so spare me your sanctimonious bullsh!!t.

So now your gonna try and bribe me so you will "ease up".

I'm not trying to "bribe" you George, I'm trying to give you an opportunity to become a contributing member of this pilot group, instead of a cowardly oxygen-thief.

So you'd "vote for a strike", huh? I didn't see you at any of the SPC events. I haven't seen you join any committees. I'll bet you're still speed-dialing Scheduling's and probably talking sh!t about our contract hostages, too.

No need to hijack this thread any longer, now that we know who one another is, we can talk about it in person.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back