• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Profit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What will the bonuses be? Place your bets. The lowest paid major airline pilots will continue to drag down the profession. With no threat of strike, don't expect a contract. This isn't Jetblue, they'll never offer up pay raises for the sake of goodwill. Anyone else had enough...FO's?

Hope is a lousy strategy.

What will the bonuses be? Place your bets. The lowest paid major airline pilots will continue to drag down the profession. With no threat of strike, don't expect a contract. This isn't Jetblue, they'll never offer up pay raises for the sake of goodwill. Anyone else had enough...FO's?

It is important the FO's don't quit one at a time. For the FO's that are moving on-perhaps a bit of coordination to walk at the same time?

The threat from 100 seat jets flown at regional rates could undercut any company goodwill anyway. The industry as a whole needs to prop these guys along and rally for their contract improvements to eliminate the pricing power that favors regional labor.

My two cents, over..

"For the FO's that are moving on-perhaps a bit of coordination to walk at the same time?"

Moving on to where?

Give me a break.....

Wal-Mart, like AirTran is a profitable company. Southwest, on the other hand is not.

Kharma,
So is RAH, and you'll be licking bootstraps when they go head to head with you in some location paying even less, but heh, their pilots will say, look how profitable we are!!!

Airtran's best strength is that their hub is against DAL and the rest of the competition is against SWA, so heh, yeah, you have the LOWEST LABOR COSTS so far, congratulations!

Kharma,
So is RAH, and you'll be licking bootstraps when they go head to head with you in some location paying even less, but heh, their pilots will say, look how profitable we are!!!

Airtran's best strength is that their hub is against DAL and the rest of the competition is against SWA, so heh, yeah, you have the LOWEST LABOR COSTS so far, congratulations!

I hate to break it to you (as I'm sure you already know), but Southwest has reached its apogee, get ready for the trip down.

Latest resources

Back