• Start date
  • Watchers 48

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To all the Airtran pieces of (fill your own words in here) who do you think is responsible for our contract! Oh and by the way the Acquisition is costing SWA 700 million in cash and approximately 700 million in stock. We are also acquiring a little over a billion of your debt. So please quit saying you guys are bringing anything to the table. We are buying Atlanta plain and simple. Hey look at the bright side even a whore can be bought!

Kernal spotted.

....no silly answers please. Let's all pretend I'm the arbitrator; I want your arguments.....

This has all been hashed over already, ad nauseum.

Coherent and valid arguments have been made by both sides, but few of us are likely to be able to evaluate them objectively. Few opinions have been changed, but lots of feelings have been hurt.

Let's just let the MC's work it out and not antagonize each other further.

Last edited:
S3, they won't because it won't make their case! And Ty I am looking forward to flying with you. You get the fat one though!

Last edited:
Ok, there's been plenty of talk about who brings what to the table. What it boils down to is $$$ in your pocket. Obviously, the aai guys are getting huge raises, ie money in their pockets. That is their gain. Now, can we list what the aai pilots are putting in the swa pilots' pockets to make this "fair and equitable". Hint: gates in atl or caribbean flying puts $0 in a swa pilots pocket.....

Ahhh yes the what about "ME" generation. You my friend are not taking a pay cut are you???? SWA mgmt is saying we can bring aai on board and pay them the same as swa pilots while making a profit and using aai routes and cities for further growth. It's called a business deal that you had no say in. You need to realize you are a blue collar worker just like me. We do what our bosses tell us.

S3 get ready to swing gear for me.

Max, again, the silence is deafening. I have no skin in this game, but I hope the aai pilots are much more palatable than you. I'm sure they are. Three that I know are grateful and would take a staple.

Latest resources

Back