• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran pilots. Was Mad Dog a scab?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are there two mad dogs there? One evil, one a good guy? A friend couldn't get the story straight flying with a couple AT fa's

Not that I know of.

Maybe same real name?

But the one SWA highlighted and who saved a disabled airplane, that's the scab, right?

Maybe same real name?

But the one SWA highlighted and who saved a disabled airplane, that's the scab, right?

I haven't checked the list myself, but yes, my understanding is that he's the one who crossed. I'm not familiar with anyone else with the same name or callsign, either.

Didn't have to, just heard he is getting a retirement job at SWA training center, anyone?

Has it occurred to anybody that management knows exactly how pilots view Maddogs scab past ? Randolph B certainly knows it.

Do you think that it's any coincidence that Maddog's being treated as a hero during Section 6 ?

Has it occurred to anybody that management knows exactly how pilots view Maddogs scab past ? Randolph B certainly knows it.

Do you think that it's any coincidence that Maddog's being treated as a hero during Section 6 ?

Actually, I would bet that Randy didn't have anything to do with it. He was probably rather disgusted after he found out that a scab had been honored. This has "People Department" and "Culture Committee" nonsense written all over it.

I don't even know what that means.

Latest resources

Back