Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bobby Orr 4

Just happy to be here.
Lots of volleying around the issue on the swapa forum. Can anyone confirm that Mike was a former Eastern pilot that crossed the picket line?
Thanks.

Let's please use the correct tense of the verb. He "is" a scab.

Nothing changes one's scab status. Not retirement. Not regret. And certainly not harmonica playing.

Is that the toolbag with the PA harmonica s--t and the horrible celebrity impersonations?

Had I known his status, I would would have flipped him the bird when I got off his flight.

And no, I was not jumpseating, but was a fare-paying passenger.

Oh somebody has to post a pic of this guy...

Is that the toolbag with the PA harmonica s--t and the horrible celebrity impersonations?

Had I known his status, I would would have flipped him the bird when I got off his flight.

And no, I was not jumpseating, but was a fare-paying passenger.

There is another captain with a New York type accent who does harmonica performances and celebrity impersonations (Arnold and Elvis are two that come to mind). I don't think he was a scab - a freight dog background if I remember correctly.

There is another captain with a New York type accent who does harmonica performances and celebrity impersonations (Arnold and Elvis are two that come to mind). I don't think he was a scab - a freight dog background if I remember correctly.

Yes, this guy:

The other harmonica player ain't a whole lot better, although he did make me laugh when he tried to arrange a threesome with the two twenty-something FA's and completely ignored the gal that was his age and might have actually boned him. All on the van ride.

Face-palm.

He plays the same "bad to the bone" crap that MD did and even repeatedly uses the term "whisper jet" in his intro.

Like some kind of a godawful copycat understudy. Gag.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back