Airtran Pilots if you want change vote for Schroll

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bump......

According to the latest NPA email, only a third of the pilot group has voted so far. Come on guys, this is important. Get off your butts and become a part of this process.

According to the latest NPA email, only a third of the pilot group has voted so far. Come on guys, this is important. Get off your butts and become a part of this process.

I'll second that. One week to go. Voting stops on the 24th. Have there been any candidate sightings in the crew area?

I have been here 2 yrs + and have never met one of the candidates. So, I'm suppose to decide based on a single document prepared by each? How about a town hall meeting with live feed on the NPA website?

NO to Scabs. Lowest form of human scum on the planet. Even suicide bombers have a cause they support that does not involve personal gain... except for the 40 virgins or so they say.

In my almost 6 years here, I have never read a more well thought out and comprehensive position paper than what I read today from Mike Best. He truely "gets it".

I just voted online for Mike. Very easy decision.

Now, if we can just get him paired up with an equally emphatic and visionary Vice Presidential candidate, we are going to be sitting very nice indeed. We'll know who those candidates will be soon enough.
...Best may write well...it's when he totally craps out of his mouth, he fails...as demonstrated...

Not sure what you mean by him failing. If you mean at the negotiating table, the failures happened when Alan joined in and gave away the house. Mike wanted no part of that and let Alan go down in flames by himself.

I asked for the same type of "Town Hall" meeting during the last election. Never heard back.

This is really something that needs to happen with an airline our size, but no one really seems to want to go to the time or effort to make it happen.

If Schroll is the man.....then we better start the recall process now. He just screwed 280 of his fellow pilots.

Looks like he showed his true colors. Unbelievable. You've got to give A.P. credit. He stood in there and took the heat and a lot of it.

Latest resources

Back