Airtran Pilots if you want change vote for Schroll

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why? What are they scared of?

We've just seen several vocal pilots terminated. What do you think they're scared of?

....many of us don't care

Hey Tejas, the same could be said of about 95% of the threads on this forum.
Chill out, bro. Simply don't click on the thread.

We've just seen several vocal pilots terminated. What do you think they're scared of?

So they're easily intimidated? At least sign up and read only.

So they're easily intimidated? At least sign up and read only.

I think lots of guys do. Brad posts a list on the front page with all of the guys who are signed up with current confidentiality agreements. There's tons of names there, but only a few guys who post often. Brad would know how many different guys read it regularly, but I'd imagine that it's a lot more than just the guys that post. I read it all the time, but I won't post until I'm off probation. There's "easily intimidated," and then there's just "stupid." Personally, I think it would be just plain stupid to post anything about the contract with your name attached while on probation.

PCL,

Point well taken, but...

I don't think that many from the FI crowd is signed up. It's frustrating to see the same questions and topics brought up on FI after they have already been thoroughly discussed and put to bed on the other site.

There is some terrific info available to every airtran pilot on that site. The two front runners for the president position are posting there. That alone is well worth the hassles of signing up.

www.airtranpilots.org

If brad would lited up a bit with the secrect srerriel stuff I might go there. By the way I am drunk and board.

I used to think he went a little overboard with the whole security thing also, until he caught a hacker.

The way he has it set up actually makes a lot of sense and keeps the company from eves-dropping, or face federal charges. It's a lot different than logging on to FI.

Again....someone tell us why all of us on FI need to know about this election....if all of us can't vote...then go to your own private boards and hash it out...

Otherwise STFU already....many of us don't care

No keep it on here. It actually is very informative and it's good I think, to know what the environment is like at all carriers good or bad.

make sure unz vote.

Latest resources

Back