AirTran Pay Cuts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
717pilot said:
Oh so now you going to slam the AIRTRAN pilot group? Your the DUMB A--!! 2.2 BILLION!!! THe worst year a airline has ever had in the history of the airlines and your gonna slam AIRTRAN? AMAZING! I guess your with DELTA> In my opinion a fine airline with good people..I know plenty of pilots at DELTA who Ive spoken with and have said very nice things about AIRTRAN. As I have said nice things about DELTA. If your going to get personal..let "RUMBLE". I can dish it out. I will defend my airline and our pilots as you will yours (and should). DUMBA--!!!
ANGUS you go man...let him have it!!!

717pilot,

You really are an idiot. You really look dumb here, because I didn't slam Airtran, I said Snake had a good "slam on you guys." I didn't agree to any of it. And look at your response--"Oh yeah, well, my dad can kill your dad-------Delta lost $2.2 billion......(You even don't know that most of that quarter loss was a paper loss, again)" You look dumb. You go Angus!!! Go Angus! Go Angus!

Fargin,

It is probably true, you wouldn't look good in a double-breasted blazer. Ah, go for the leather jacket.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Did I say my dad can kill your dad? NNNNNNNOOOOO!! Beside my Dad is deceased....Just be careful when you slam other groups....

(Theme from JAWS playing in background!!!)

717pilot said:
Did I say my dad can kill your dad? NNNNNNNOOOOO!! Beside my Dad is deceased....Just be careful when you slam other groups....

(Theme from JAWS playing in background!!!)

You got me. And, for the last time, I liked the actual slam, not the content. I thought it was a good smack----but I didn't agree with it's content. You need to lighten up a bit please.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Forgive my lack of economic prowess but why do peope always try to diminish a loss by saying "it's only on paper". The way I understand it, the buying power of that money is gone. It is added into ones total losses until such time that they can recoup it. Isn't that they way all losses are.

I knew a guy who owned $10,000 in stock but a few years ago I (I mean he) lost $5000 of it "on paper". He still hasn't made the money back on that stock and if he sells his stock, he won't ever make it back. His portfolio has a loss of $5000.

I wish each of my dear fellow Flightinfo bitches a happy trail.

May your walks be long and leashless, you path littered with fire hydrants, your fleas few and far between, and your scratches slow and satisfying.

May your poops be short and quickly picked up by your owner, may your food always be table scraps, may you sleep at the head of the bed with your butt on your owners pilow.

May your baths never happen, you collars never worn, your barks always encouraged.... and your chewy never torn.

Woof, Woof

Oh he said please....Ok. ( As I put my feet up and light up a Camel)

"OK...who is the U-BOAT Commander?"--Risky Business

Hey what happened to -9Capt? He just logged in... but his name is in RED as if he got banned. Anyone know what happened.

Latest resources

Back