Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

livintheredream

Internal Message:

We are opening the application window for pilots starting tomorrow, 1 Apr 10, at 0900. Seriously, not an April Fool's day joke but tell all your friends because I made a bet we will get over 500 in the first 48 hours. Will be open for several weeks but early is better especially since I made that bet.

Good luck guys I know how hard it is out there!

I bet there will be 2000 apps in the first 48 hours. At my company we had an FO slot in MAF that recieved 500 apps in 48 hours over the weekend from a Climbto350 ad, and my company is quite a bit smaller than AAI.

Ref

Ditto that.

Allegiant had over 2,000 apps in the first 5 days the window was open.

Good luck to all,,,

Do they have a turbine PIC requirement? ATP?

Last edited:
Do they have a turbine PIC requirement? ATP?

Grunt,
It used to be 1000 pic turbine, then dropped to 500, but not sure what they want now.
As far as what's going down with negotiations, the optimistic side of me says these guys have come this far, and judging from past behavior why not continue and take it down through a cooling off period, then settle up. But they did cut their teeth under the schooling of Lorenzo and the likes, so you never know.
In this atmosphere, it's not the best job in the world, but I'd like to see some out of work guys getting a paycheck again.

I like your signature line, by the way.

Future scabs to fly with the Eastern scabs. perfect. I hope very few apply. They would be entering a battlefield and they would be the first casualties since they have no job protection if they man up and honor strike.

Future scabs to fly with the Eastern scabs. perfect. I hope very few apply. They would be entering a battlefield and they would be the first casualties since they have no job protection if they man up and honor strike.

I hate to say it, but God forbid, if it does come to that, there would probably be plenty out there who would actually do it. The "It's all about me" crowd.
But if management wants to test our resolve, so be it. I'm out for good this time.

Latest resources

Back