• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC: Whine on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Could you please be more specific? Is this is reference to a strike vote?

So if say 100% of the SWAPA F/O base rep positions are former AirTran then SWAPA will take a turn for the more militant?

Lets say that 100% of the former AirTran guys and 30% of the SWA guys vote to walk, how will that play out at the Negotiating Table?

Not well I suspect.

Perhaps I was missing your point though.

Could you please be more specific? Is this is reference to a strike vote?

So if say 100% of the SWAPA F/O base rep positions are former AirTran then SWAPA will take a turn for the more militant?

Lets say that 100% of the former AirTran guys and 30% of the SWA guys vote to walk, how will that play out at the Negotiating Table?

Not well I suspect.

Perhaps I was missing your point though.

Do you know the purpose of a strike vote?

BTW, there are many more issues affecting SWAPA that a significant number of FAT pilot's could play a hand in.

And no, I'm not going discuss those options here on a public board. You can discuss them amongst yourselves over on pprune.

Do I know the purpose of a Strike Vote?

Really? As an F/O Rep at EAL and someone who walked the line for 6 months, yes. Yes I do.

How about you? Please share your experience and insights.

Do I know the purpose of a Strike Vote?

Really? As an F/O Rep at EAL and someone who walked the line for 6 months, yes. Yes I do.

How about you? Please share your experience and insights.

The fact that you could only answer my questions with a smartass question is telling.

The fact that you could only answer my questions with a smartass question is telling.

And I know that no answer to a smartass question is very telling as well. SWAPA can not count on you to to support them to vote in favor of contractual gains.

How in Gods name would you come to that conclusion based on my view of the likelihood of a strike vote or how the demographics said vote would play out?

Please share your experience on the Picket Line......Luv to hear it.

Dicko,

Strike vote at SWA is humorous. Besides. Never take a Strike vote unless you are willing to carry it out. .
So, you have yours, and if those punky young folk try to improve their lot in life ******************** them? I see.

I'm not saying a strike is even close, but if the unity is needed, you apparently will be voting no...

Latest resources

Back