• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC: Whine on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone really think the integration will b completed on time...? AAI is charging for bags, and the employees make less...with 717 gone we are way overstaffed.,, persistent rumors that we are hiring off the street next year and buying airplanes from Ryan plus no FAs in ATL indicate to me the company wants to keep things separate as long as possible, and pay the grievance..

Does anyone really think the integration will b completed on time...? AAI is charging for bags, and the employees make less...with 717 gone we are way overstaffed.,, persistent rumors that we are hiring off the street next year and buying airplanes from Ryan plus no FAs in ATL indicate to me the company wants to keep things separate as long as possible, and pay the grievance..

You worry too much. Just go with the flow, brah.

Sounds good to me.

Over under on Trannies that leave Ill put at 25. It's another tranny cool aid shooter they pass around in ground school. Here are some others:
1. SWA is blown away by the 717
2. Our Foqua data blows SWA away
3. They know we are really upset so they are going to throw us a "bone"
4. If we get past this piece of the DRC, SWAPA will cave
5. We make 90% of the SWA profit

Those are just a couple gems from my last few ground schools. They eat it up over here. What's even funnier is they don't think they are drinking the cool aid!

The trannies will leave comes in this format "all kinds of guys are jumping ship because they are pissed at how this went down"... Translation: one guy from CLT went to USAir and two guys took their AA recall.

Crashpad attempts to make new friends and gain respect at new airline. Didn't work at current airline. Won't work at new airline. Same as the old airline.

The End.

And there would have been a firestorm on this side if we had been told this truth.

Well, as you said in your previous post. It should have been obvious to you that the 717s were not staying.

How many different ways do you want it Darth ? Keep in mind that one of them is illegal in some states.

I see on the other thread that bidding over is open to anyone now, so that answers my previous question. Resolution in 18 months when all of you are SWAPA. Resentment ends when the last guy affected dies...but that seems to be the case in every merger.

I see on the other thread that bidding over is open to anyone now, so that answers my previous question. Resolution in 18 months when all of you are SWAPA. Resentment ends when the last guy affected dies...but that seems to be the case in every merger.

No. A 717 awarded pilot can transition when there aren't any 737 awarded pilots that want it. It's still out of seniority.

Oh to the contrary. It's only being awarded to our MCO pilots. Next bid will be awarded to a hire date of 10/18/2010 (post announcement) out of MCO. Therefore skipping all of the senior ATL FO's.

Latest resources

Back